- Jerry L. Toot, 220 Pendleton St., Lisbon, was cited for failure to yield from a private drive after a two-vehicle crash in the 600 block of East Pershing Street at 7:34 a.m. Friday in which he pulled from a drive and struck a westbound vehicle driven by Robert L. Saunier, McCracken Road, Salem. No injuries were reported.
- Police responded to a neighbor dispute in the 400 block of East Third Street at 10:43 a.m. Friday in which a woman reported her neighbor had been sending her harassing text messages all morning.
- A Maple Street resident reported at 4:56 p.m. Friday that someone overnight had entered his unlocked residence and taken his cell phone.
- An officer responded to a Sharp Avenue home at 5 p.m. Friday where the resident reported someone called him requesting he activate a green dot card and send money to a person via Western Union, for which he would receive a large sum of cash.
- Linzy R. Haueter, 16, Painter Road, Salem, was cited for failure to yield at an intersection following a two-vehicle crash at Southeast Boulevard and South Lincoln Avenue at 6:05 p.m. Friday in which she was westbound on Southeast Boulevard and pulled into the intersection, striking a southbound vehicle driven by Wilson A. Smith, 78, Birch Road, East Liverpool. No injuries were reported.
- Police responded to a report of a loud explosion in the 1200 block of Fairview Avenue at 8:54 p.m. Friday but were unable to find anything out of the ordinary.
- Calvin D. McCon Jr., 44, 975 E. Third St., Salem, was charged with disorderly conduct by intoxication after a patrolling officer at 2:04 a.m. Saturday observed people arguing outside a South Broadway Avenue bar and found him threatening staff and attempting to leave without paying his tab. While officers attempted to identify McCon, a woman, identified as Bridgette A. Loutzenheiser, 31, 251 Plymouth Place, Salem, walked out of the bar with an open container of beer and was cited for open container. Another woman, Ashley M. Vanderhoff, 25, 624 Cherry St., Salem, whom officers knew to have a warrant for her arrest, was observed walking down the street. She refused to stop for the officer, but was apprehended farther down the road by another officer for the warrant out of the Columbiana Police Department for theft.
- Police responded to a suspicious vehicle in a parking lot in the 700 block of West State Street at 2:43 a.m. Saturday and found the occupants to have no operator's license and the one in the driver's seat to have been consuming alcohol. They were allowed to walk from the scene after the clerk at the business permitted the vehicle to be left in the lot until morning.
- Steven C. Sorrentino, 26, Steubenville, was arrested on a warrant out of the Columbiana County Sheriff's Office for a probation violation following a traffic stop in the 1100 block of East State Street at 3:20 a.m. Saturday in which he was a passenger.
- Police responded to a suspicious vehicle report in the 800 block of East Fourth Street at 9:03 a.m. Saturday and found it illegally parked with the front passenger side tire on the curb lawn and blocking the view from a residential driveway. The owner could not be located so it was towed.
- A Prospect Street resident reported on station at 11:16 a.m. Saturday that someone from outside the city made threats regarding money owed to his mother.
- Police responded to a fight in the 200 block of Hawley Avenue at 12:27 p.m. Saturday and found a verbal dispute between neighbors. They were told to stay away from each other.
- Police responded to a domestic disturbance in the 900 block of Fair Avenue at 12:41 p.m. Saturday and found a verbal dispute between two people regarding the end of a relationship. There were no signs of violence and one of the two agreed to leave.
- A South Elm Street resident reported at 2:06 a.m. Friday noises and a dog barking, and wanted the area checked. Officers checked the area and found everything to be secure.
- A representative from Parkside at 12:32 p.m. Friday reported a visitor assaulted one of the residents.
- Nancy Kana, Poland, was parked at 7:44 p.m. Friday behind the Dutch Haus facing south, and Kevin White, Delphos, was also parked behind the Dutch Haus facing north when their front bumpers touched. No visible damaged was observed, and no citations were issued.
-Two children were reported at 11:15 p.m. Friday walking in the middle of Pittsburgh Street toward the high school.
- A fight was reported at 11:28 p.m. Friday in the area of Blueberry Street and Pershing Street. A homeowner flagged down an officer, and four children were found and issued warnings.