- Edward A. Duko, 27, Southeast Boulevard, Salem, was cited for left of center after he crossed the center line and struck an oncoming vehicle driven by Sean E. Cottrill, 16, West Washington Street, Lisbon, at the intersection of state Route 154 and state Route 11 in Elkrun Township at 12:06 p.m. Friday.
- Jessica L. Shearer, 27, of Beaver Falls, Pa., was cited for OVI and failure to control after she went off the road and into a ditch while driving on U.S. Route 62 in Knox Township at 12:35 a.m. Sunday.
- Laurie K. Henderson, 37, Grant Street, Lisbon, was cited for OVI, failure to control and child endangerment after she went off the road and into a private yard on Grant Street at 6 p.m. Saturday. Henderson was involved in a domestic dispute with her boyfriend when she decided to leave and spun out of the driveway, losing control and ending up in a neighboring yard. Henderson reportedly smelled of alcohol and admitted having two glasses of wine, which resulted in the OVI charge. She also had her young son in the vehicle at the time of the accident, resulting in the child endangerment charge.
Danyail M. Hayko, 17, West Lincoln Way, Salem, was cited for failure to control after she went off the road and into a ditch while driving on St. Jacob-Logtown Road in Center Township at 11 a.m. Saturday.
- Nicholas J. Decanio, 44, Francis Drive, Wellsville, was cited for OVI, no driver's license and a seat belt violation after he reportedly failed to stop for a stop sign at the intersection of Crawford Road and state Route 45 in Yellow Creek Township, driving straight into an embankment. The accident occurred at 12:03 a.m. Sunday. Decanio suffered a cut to the forehead.
- Mark L. Graffius, 28, Beard Road, New Springfield, was cited for assured distance after he drove into a stopped vehicle, setting off a chain reaction accident on state Route 7 in Fairfield Township at 3:55 p.m. Friday. Graffius reportedly drove into the rear of a stopped vehicle driven by Donald C. Camp, 70, Lang Street, East Liverpool, who was pushed into the vehicle in front of him, which was driven by Clyde E. Stewart, 68, of Chester, W.Va. Graffius was taken to a hospital by his wife to be examined.
- Josh A. Wartluft, 26, Buck Road, Knox Township, was cited for failure to control and leaving the scene of an accident after his vehicle was found overturned after striking a tree on Rochester Road in Butler Township at 10 a.m. Thursday. Wartluft was nowhere to be found but the trooper noticed a strong odor of alcohol inside the vehicle, and found several beer bottles. Wartluft called the next day to give a statement.