Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | All Access E-Edition | Home RSS
 
 
 

SALEM FIRE DEPARTMENT

August 4, 2014
Salem News

- Firefighters were called at 1:04 a.m. Sunday to the Smith Center on East Fourth Street where a resident reported an odor of smoke in her apartment. When firefighters arrived, an odor of burnt food was throughout the third floor hallway and in the apartment. The resident said a neighbor burned food earlier in the evening. The apartment was checked with a thermal imaging camera, but nothing was found. Police also responded to the scene.

 
 

 

I am looking for:
in:
News, Blogs & Events Web