- An open door of a closed business was reported at 9:30 p.m. Friday on South Lincoln Avenue. All doors were secured upon an officer's arrival.
- Karen Mehno, Edgewood Drive, requested someone to be removed from her residence at 9:17 p.m. Friday. The person in question left the area upon an officer's arrival, and the person was never located.
- A barking dog was reported at 8:58 p.m. Friday at a West State Street home. Officers attempted to contact the owner but was unsuccessful, and left a warning notice on the front door.
- Police responded to a fight at 8:52 p.m. Friday on West State Street after witnesses reported a man beaten with his cane and kicked by Heather R. Moore, 40, Minerva. The man was taken to Salem Regional Medical Center. Moore was cited for assault, and was taken to the county jail after she was processed at the station.
- Josh Beery, East Seventh Street, spoke with an officer at 6:18 p.m. Friday regarding a situation with a family member.
- A domestic dispute was reported at 5:46 p.m. Friday in the area of Franklin Avenue and South Lundy Avenue, where a man had reported struck a woman several times. Officers spoke with the victims, who had multiple visible injuries, and the man in question, Gage B. Mountz, 21, St. Jacobs-Logtown Road, Lisbon, was located by another officer on Oak Street. Mountz was cited for domestic violence.
- Tammy J. Mason, 41, state Route 30, Lisbon, was cited at 12:37 a.m. Saturday for headlights and driving under suspension for a drug offense after she was stopped on North Lincoln Avenue, where an officer observed her traveling on East State Street without her headlights on.
- Barbara J. Culler, Walnut Street, reported at 11:02 a.m. Saturday a man being either mental or disturbed. An officer later learned the man was just trying to take his air conditioner apart and was getting upset.
- Ron Wilson, Goshen Road, reported at 10:11 a.m. Saturday, former tenants on Columbia Street entered the residence to retrieve several old items. Wilson reported no signs of forced entry, and believed they may have had a key.
- A Lisbon man reported at 8:37 a.m. Saturday he saw a boy got out of a vehicle near the railroad tracks on South Ellsworth Avenue and picked up a duffel bag before getting back in the vehicle.
- A wallet was turned in at 12:35 p.m. Saturday. The owner of the wallet could not be reached since his phone was disconnected.
- A natural gas odor was reported at 10:14 a.m. Friday in the area of East Salem Street. The gas company was called and responded.
- Joe Rich reported at 1:52 p.m. Friday equipment was discovered missing from USA Concrete on Nulf Drive.
- A South Vine Street resident reported at 5:27 p.m. Friday a boy threatened criminal mischief through a social media account.
- Police responded to reported suspicious activity at 9:06 p.m. in the area of Beverly Drive, where a man, reportedly 18 years old, was walking up and down people's driveways. Officers were unable to find the man in question, and also spoke to some people walking from a block party on Eldon Court, who did not see anything either.