Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | All Access E-Edition | Home RSS
 
 
 

SALEM FIRE

June 27, 2014
Salem News

- Firefighters and police were called to the 2200 block of Southeast Boulevard at 6:55 p.m. Wednesday for light smoke throughout a home. A plug end on a window air conditioner overheated and caught fire, causing the breaker on the main panel to trip. The homeowner reset it and as the home filled with smoke, the homeowner shut the breaker off. Firefighters shut off the main breaker and removed the window unit and ventilated the smoke from the home. Ohio Edison was notified and the homeowner contacted an electrician to make repairs.

 
 

 

I am looking for:
in:
News, Blogs & Events Web