- Marv McKinsey reported seeing a previously demolished house on fire on state Route 45 one mile south of the Lisbon highway patrol post at 5:29 p.m. Tuesday. The small fire in the rubble was extinguished by firefighters.
- Bill Bryan, U.S. Route 30, reported at 5:21 p.m. Tuesday there was a small brush fire on his neighbor's property and it was spreading more onto his property because of the windy conditions. The fire was entirely on the neighbor's property and encompassed a 5- by 5-foot section, according to Chief David Lewton.
- Firefighters were called at 12:17 p.m. Wednesday to the 500 block of Stewart Avenue where a carbon monoxide detector was going off. An investigation revealed the carbon monoxide detector was malfunctioning. The resident was told to replace it.