Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | All Access E-Edition | Home RSS
 
 
 

SALEM FIRE

April 23, 2014
Salem News

- Firefighters were called at 7:48 a.m. Tuesday to the 1200 block of Cedar Ridge after a resident reported a porch light caught fire. The fire had already been extinguished, but the resident wanted the fire department to check the fixture. Two light fixtures were removed from the porch and the breakers shut off. The resident was told not to turn the breakers back on until an electrician can make repairs. The cause of the fire was found to be bird nests in the light fixture.

 
 

 

I am looking for:
in:
News, Blogs & Events Web