- Pedro Rojop Hernandez, 24, Akron, was cited for no operator's license following a traffic stop for a registration violation on Benton Road at 10:26 a.m. Thursday. Immigration and Customs Enforcement was contacted and no information was found on Hernandez, but the agent refused to respond to deport him.
- Police responded to a barking dog complaint in the 300 block of Stewart Road at 10:58 a.m. Thursday and advised the owner of the township ordinance on barking dogs.
- Roger Curtis Mullet, 26, 1491 W. Pine Lake Road, Salem, was cited for driving under suspension following a traffic stop on Cunningham Road at 2:31 p.m. Thursday in which he was found to have two open suspensions.
- Rilla J. Gill, 69, 33343 Baker Road, Lisbon, was cited for failure to yield from a stop sign following a two-vehicle crash at Goshen Road and the bypass at 5:22 p.m. Thursday in which she was westbound and allegedly failed to yield from the stop sign, striking a southbound vehicle driven by Timothy M. Smith, 45, Salem.
- Police responded to a Benton Road home at 8:46 p.m. Thursday for a report of a man who was depressed with thoughts of suicide. He was transported to the Salem hospital for evaluation.
- Officers responded to a domestic dispute in the 900 block of Prospect Street at 1:59 p.m. Thursday and found a woman upset and becoming increasingly agitated toward a roommate. The women were advised that it was a civil issue and a legal eviction is required. Officers responded to the apartment at 6:25 p.m. where the women were again fighting and again told them the issue was civil in nature. One of the women then responded to the police station at 7:08 p.m. and told officers the other one threatened harm toward her, although the roommate denied the allegations. The issue was forwarded to the prosecutor's office for possible charges.
- Police responded to the 300 block of Newgarden Avenue at 4:15 p.m. Thursday for a report of juveniles shooting a pellet gun at the windows of an abandoned house. Officers couldn't find the juveniles but a man nearby said they live in the area.
- Officers responded to a South Lincoln Avenue business at 10:32 p.m. Thursday for a report of someone climbing into a window. The owner was on scene and said everything was okay.
- Rachel R. Mazza, 24, 722 Bradshaw Ave., East Liverpool, was charged with operating a vehicle intoxicated plus red light and stop sign violations following a traffic stop on North Lundy Avenue at 12:56 a.m. Friday.
- Officers responded to the 100 block of South Broadway Avenue at 8:50 a.m. Friday for a report of an upset woman and found her sitting on the sidewalk yelling and crying. She was picked up by a friend.
- Police responded to a 2800 East State Street business at 9:34 a.m. Friday where an employee reported two men acting suspicious and asking suspicious questions in the early morning hours of March 23.
- An officer responded to a parking lot in the 100 block of North Lincoln Avenue at 12:15 p.m. Friday for a report of a male juvenile with a plastic gun at his side. The juvenile said that another male juvenile in his neighborhood had borrowed the gun, broke it, then refused to pay for it. While the juvenile was talking to the officer, other juveniles arrived and they resolved the issue themselves.
- Nicole R. Thompson, 37, Black Road, Lisbon, was charged with OVI and failure to control after she struck a bike trail stop sign while turning onto Maple Street from Lions Club Road at 2:08 a.m. Friday.