Harold Backer, Oak Street, Lisbon, reported at 9 a.m. Saturday mailboxes and a sign on his property were vandalized several times over the last few weeks.
- Calvin Marshall, Woodland Drive, Columbiana, reported at 2:45 p.m. Saturday the temporary tag on his 2011 white Chevy Cruz was gone.
- Erica Blevins, Georgetown Road, reported at 9:20 a.m. Saturday her house and car were egged and the front of her home was paintballed during the night, and it was not the first incidence.
- Troy Kinser, Bowman Road, Knox Township, reported at 9:15 a.m. Saturday his neighbor's horse was on his property damaging his yard and it was not the first time it has happened. A deputy spoke with Kenny Ball who said he had problems with his fence and the horse got out but it was back in and he was going to fix the fence so it wouldn't get out anymore.
- A deputy responded to 47855 Carmel Achor Road, Rogers, at 1:53 p.m. Friday after a man reported he was assaulted by his brother, Timmy Young. The man said Young chased him with a board that had nails sticking out, had choked him and knelt on his right arm and hit him numerous times on the left side of the head. The caller was taken to Salem hospital and the deputy found Young at Lake Tomahawk and took him to the county jail without incident.
- Tonya Robinson, state Route 45, Lisbon, reported at 4:16 p.m. Saturday Sheila Holloway was on her property without permission.
- David J. Samora, 34, Grant Street, Lisbon, was arrested for OVI after a deputy found his vehicle backed into a ditch on Steubenville Pike in Center Township at 8:13 p.m. Saturday. The crash investigation was turned over to the Highway Patrol.
- Victoria Peters, Case Road, Beloit, reported at 9:34 a.m. Sunday she was thrown to the ground and had her car keys taken by her father. A deputy spoke with the man who said that she was out of control and he was trying to protect her from herself. Victoria said she only wanted the keys so she could leave but agreed to leave with a family friend for the day instead, which her father had no problem with.