Police arrested Rhianna Gable at 8:39 a.m. Thursday on Wind Rose Court on an Alliance warrant for contempt of court for failing to appear on a larceny charge. Gable was picked up by Alliance police.
- Jeffrey Sypolt, 27, Ellwood City, Pa., was stationary in a vehicle on South Avenue facing north at the red light at 11:12 a.m. Thursday and was rear-ended by Patricia Riddick, 73, Poland. No citations were issued.
- Police assisted a Columbiana County Sheriff's deputy at 8 p.m. Thursday on South Vine Street with serving an indictment warrant on Michael Fowler. He was taken into custody without incident.
-Police assisted with traffic control on state Route 558 and Fairfield School Road at 8:42 a.m. Wednesday for a traffic crash that was handled by the county sheriff's office.
- A Timberline Drive woman reported credit card theft at 12:23 p.m. Wednesday.
- Solicitor's permits were issued to four people from Direct Energy at 12:48 p.m. Wednesday.
- Police provided traffic control on state Route 164 and state Route 14 at 10 p.m. Wednesday while the water department worked on fixing a water line break between state Route 154 and North Main Street.
- A clerk at Smith Oil, 968 E. State St., reported at 10 a.m. Friday that an older man in a gray Buick left without paying for $10.19 worth of gas.
- A anonymous caller at 9:17 a.m. Friday reported a man standing outside Wendy's, 2388 E. State St., wearing a blue jacket and jumping up and down. The caller thought he should be checked. Employees said they saw no one and did not call. The window washer had on a blue jacket, but was inside when an officer arrived. No one else fit the description.
- A woman on West 14th Street reported a protection order violation at 9 a.m. Friday, saying a known male called her and he's not to have any contact with her or her family.
- Shawn Uptegraph, 42, of 1765 Whinnery Road, was cited for operating a vehicle under the influence, speeding and driving under suspension after a traffic stop at 3:10 a.m. Friday at East State Street and Cunningham Road. Amy Milliken, 41, of the same address, was the registered owner of the vehicle and cited for wrongful entrustment for allowing an unlicensed operator drive her vehicle.
- A woman in the 500 block of Walnut Street called at 12:18 a.m. Friday to request removal of a person. Contact was made with a female outside the door of the apartment who turned out to be the woman's daughter. Her boyfriend responded and took her home to a residence in Perry Township on Prospect Street.
- A woman on West Eighth Street called at 9:54 p.m. Thursday to talk to an officer about a situation concerning a person she knows. She was told her options.
- Officers on patrol at 9:08 p.m. Thursday saw several tree limbs on the road on Jennings Avenue near Rea Drive. Officers placed the limbs on the curb lawn.
- Police were called at 8:23 p.m. Thursday to check for a white truck driving on the edge of the railroad tracks off of Newgarden Avenue, but no vehicle was seen.
- A possible intoxicated driver was reported in a vehicle at 8:17 p.m. Thursday in the area of East State Street and South Lincoln Avenue, but was not found.
- Police were called at 8:13 p.m. Thursday to respond to the 500 block of Prospect Street for a report of animal neglect. Officers checked on several animals and all of the animals in question appeared to have sufficient bedding. Officers contacted the city humane officer and she was made aware of the complaint.
- A woman on Jefferson Avenue called at 7:07 p.m. Thursday to report a fraudulent charge on her debit card, noting a $78 charge she did not authorize. She was told her options.
- A woman on Westview Drive called at 5:54 p.m. Thursday to report a possible scam. She said she received several calls from unknown people saying there was a problem with her computer and wanting to know information about her computer and passwords. She refused and hung up, but they've called several more times in an attempt to get her personal information. She was told it's a scam and was told her options.