- Toni L. Henry, 58, Beloit, was stopped in a West Branch school bus westbound on Georgetown Road at about 8:30 a.m. Wednesday. Ronni R. Jones, 61, New Castle, Pa., was also westbound and rear-ended the bus. Jones was cited for assured clear distance. Henry and the 12 elementary students on board were not injured, and Jones also reported no injuries.
- Kay Monter, 58, Robertsville, was northbound on Homeworth Road in West Township at 3:13 p.m. Tuesday and Stanley S. Gussman, 56, Paris, was also northbound in a Minerva school bus and backed into Monter. Gussman and the seven middle school students on board were not injured, and Monter also reported no injuries.
- Zachary C. Willis, 19, Dobson Road, Salineville, was southbound on state Route 644 in Franklin Township at 8 a.m. Saturday and fell asleep at the wheel. The vehicle went off the left side of the road into a ditch, went airborne and overturned. He was cited for failure to control.
- Harper J. Farish, 24, Steubenville-Pike, Salineville, was westbound on state Route 39 in Washington Township at 5:20 p.m. Wednesday and went left of center, off the left side and into a tree. He was cited for failure to control.
- James L. Halloway, 59, Parrottsville, Tenn., was westbound on Interstate 80 in Austintown in Mahoning County at 8:26 a.m. Tuesday and lost control on ice and slid off the left side into the median and struck a barrier cable.
- Jacob A. Kosikowski, 21, Toronto, was westbound on state Route 170 in St. Clair Township at 10 a.m. Tuesday and failed to stop for a light at the Dresden Avenue intersection and was struck by James E. Delposen, 71, Cannons Mill Road, East Liverpool, who had a green light and was making a left turn from Dresden to state Route 170. Kosikowski was cited for signal lights.
Jeremy D. Horst, 22, North Lima, was eastbound on U.S. 30 in Madison Township at 7:47 a.m. Tuesday and slid off the road into some shrubs and a ditch.
- Mema J. Aderhold, 36, East Main Street, Salineville, was westbound on state Route 39 in Washington Township at 10 a.m. Tuesday and Larry D. Boals, 74, Jefferson Street, Salineville, was exiting a private drive and sideswiped Aderhold. Boals was cited for right of way.