Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | All Access E-Edition | Home RSS
 
 
 

SALEM FIRE

February 20, 2014
Salem News

- A resident in the 800 block of Newgarden Avenue called at 10:32 p.m. Tuesday to report a smoking electrical outlet. Firefighters shut off the electrical breaker at the electric panel and checked the outlet and wall with the thermal imaging camera. The temperature of the area was slightly elevated at 112 degrees and the outlet was removed to find the insulation on the wiring had melted off. The power to that area of the apartment was left off. A message was left for the landlord to contact an electrician to make necessary repairs.

 
 

 

I am looking for:
in:
News, Blogs & Events Web