Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | All Access E-Edition | Home RSS
 
 
 

SALEM FIRE

February 7, 2014
Salem News

- Firefighters responded at 3:44 p.m. Wednesday to a company in the 1000 block of East Salem Parkway after receiving a call for assistance from Columbia Gas for an anonymous complaint of a high level of carbon monoxide in the warehouse building. Columbia Gas had a measurable reading in the building and made contact with the owner. It was found the exhaust from a tow motor was the problem. The owner was told to stop using the tow motor until repairs are made. No employees were inside the building while the fire department and Columbia Gas were on scene.

 
 
 

 

I am looking for:
in:
News, Blogs & Events Web