- Police responded to the overpass in the 800 block of West State Street at 6:40 a.m. where a semi was disabled and blocking traffic. Police provided traffic control while it was towed away.
- Police received a report of a hit-skip accident in a business lot in the 100 block of North Lincoln Avenue at 11:26 a.m. Friday. A witness said he heard a collision and saw a red Blazer leave but obtained cell phone photos of the registration which was tracked to Sharon K. Breault, 580 E. Perry St., who said she didn't know she hit anything. There were no injuries and she was cited for improper starting and backing.
- A complainant was on station at 11:46 a.m. Thursday advising her family had a house fire and she learned her adult son, who does not live there, had removed some items. She recovered some items and he had been warned by the police before. The report was sent to the county prosecutor's office for review.
- Police responded to the 1700 block of East State Street at 8:56 p.m. Thursday for a distraught man who had thoughts of harming himself. He was taken to the hospital.
- Police responded to the 400 block of Sharp Avenue at 9:30 p.m. Thursday for a report of a fight in progress but there was no disturbance.
- Police responded to the 100 block of Hawley Avenue at 9:48 p.m. Thursday for a report of harassment. It was a landlord-tenant dispute and they were advised of the options.
- At 10:16 a.m. Thursday police received a complaint from the 600 block of East 3rd Street where the complainant went to change the doors and locks and observed a man laying on a couch with a knife on the floor next to him. The complainant advised that another man he believed to have been inside was walking away from the residence. The interior was checked and no one was inside. It was learned whoever was inside possibly gained entry through a broken basement window and removed food. A needle and other drug-type materials that were in an upstairs bedroom were gone.
- Police maintained traffic control in the 2400 block of East State Street at 12:37 p.m. Thursday for a vehicle fire in the parking lot. The fire department extinguished the fire.
- Police responded to the 400 block of South Lincoln Avenue at 1:59 p.m. Thursday where a man and a woman were in a verbal argument. He alleged she threw a steel-toed shoe at him hitting him in the head and making him feel light headed, but she denied it. No injuries were observed and the complainant was advised of the options.
- Police responded to the 1700 block of East State Street at 4:30 p.m. Thursday where man with medical problems and thought of harming himself was taken to the hospital.
- Zachery K. Frischkorn, 32150 Teegarden Road, Hanoverton, was cited for an open container at 2:06 a.m. Friday during traffic stop at Southeast Boulevard and Merle Road.
- Marcos R. Ramirez, 1268 Cedar Ridge Apt. D, was charged with not having a valid drivers license on Friday and a passenger, Grave S. Onofre of the same address, was cited for an open container.
- Police responded to the 1300 block of Pembrooke Drive at 9:37 p.m. Thursday for a domestic complaint. The caller advised when they returned home there was a male subject in the residence with their live-in boyfriend smoking marijuana. The male subjects were gone when police arrived and police stood by while a female gathered personal belongings and left for the evening. The caller advised their live-in boyfriend had destroyed some belongings and he was advised to make a list.
- Police responded to the 1300 block of Pembrooke Drive at 8:24 p.m. Thursday to assist Goshen Township police in reference to an incident that occurred in that jurisdiction. Police stood by while citations were issued to the resident.
- Police responded to a minor private property accident in the 1000 block of West State Street where a van registered to the Columbiana County Community Action Agency and operated by Robert L. Huston Jr., 290 W. 7th St., Salem, backed out of a parking space and struck an unoccupied car registered to Barbara J. Lenigar, 641 S. Lundy Ave. Both vehicles sustained minor damage and were driven from the scene after information was obtained.
- Police responded to the 800 block of Cunningham Road at 11:10 a.m. Thursday for a suspicious vehicle in the drive. The vehicle, a blue truck with two male subjects, was gone when police arrived. The complainant said the two exited the vehicle and walked around the property but did not attempt entry to the residence and the complainant requested extra patrols in the area.
- Someone reported at 6:40 a.m. Thursday there was a suspicious vehicle in the area of Manor Drive and North Middle Street. Police checked the area but the vehicle was not there.
- Jonathan Weymer of Canfield was stationary in a vehicle eastbound on state Route 14 near state Route 164 at 8 a.m. Thursday and was struck by Amanda Gonzalez of Boardman, who was also eastbound on state Route 14. No citations were issued.
-Tyler Merkle was issued a solicitor's permit at 4:29 p.m. Thursday.
- John Grizzle of Boardman was westbound on state Route 14 at 5:32 p.m. Thursday and Vincent Colella of East Palestine was exiting a private drive and crossing over state Route 14 to enter another private drive and was struck by Grizzle. Colella was cited for failure to yield from a private drive.