- A man in the 2200 block of Southeast Boulevard reported at 10:01 a.m. Wednesday that he and a male resident were having a verbal dispute. There was no violence reported or seen. They were told to be civil to each other and call back if it escalates.
- An officer on patrol at 8:38 a.m. Wednesday saw a maroon van with the sliding door open and no one around in a parking lot in the 1000 block of North Ellsworth Avenue. The owner could not be found. The officer secured the door.
- A woman in the 1400 block of South Lincoln Avenue reported at 8:33 a.m. Wednesday that she received a phone call and message from a female known to her, with a threat to assault her. An officer tried to talk with the female and told her to have no more contact with the woman. She said she texted her and told her they should have no more contact over their matter. The officer spoke to her through a closed door.
- An alarm was reported at 5:56 a.m. Wednesday in the 700 block of East Third Street. The exterior was found secure.
- An officer on patrol at 1:40 a.m. Wednesday saw an occupied vehicle in the parking lot next to AT&T in the 1000 block of East State Street after business hours and made contact with the male occupant. He said he was using wi-fi from AT&T for an Internet connection.
- A woman in the 2000 block of Edgewood Drive reported at 7:28 p.m. Tuesday that eggs were thrown at her residence. She believed she knew who caused the damage and wanted the person advised of the consequences in lieu of pressing charges.
- A woman in the 600 block of East Third Street reported at 5:21 p.m. Tuesday that she had been staying at the apartment the past few days with a friend and another female and male staying there asked her to leave. A verbal altercation began and the female punched her in the face. An officer spoke to the female who said they had a dispute and she was attacked by the woman. Neither party wanted to file charges. Officers told both of them that neither party could be made to leave other than by the resident of the apartment, who was not present. They were told to remain calm and try to get along.
- Police assisted the highway patrol with a traffic crash at Heck Drive and Nulf Road at 3 p.m. Tuesday. No injuries were reported.