Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Facebook | Twitter | Home RSS


January 21, 2014
Salem News


- The fire department was called to 40105 Salem Unity Road shortly before 5 p.m. Monday. Upon arrival firefighters determined the property owner was burning some trash. The fire was put out and firefighters returned to the station around 5:30 p.m.


- The fire department responded to a report of a man stuck in a tree on Jackson Street near the CARTS garage at 12:34 p.m. Friday. The man worked for a tree-trimming business when the bucket he was in developed mechanical problems. The man was down by the time firefighters arrived.

- The fire department responded to a reported gas smell at the CARTS garage at 6:46 a.m. Monday. Firefighters detected a minor natural gas leak and advised CARTS officials to contact a repair company.



I am looking for:
News, Blogs & Events Web