- While eastbound Friday morning on state Route 558, Tamie M. Ambrose, 45, Leetonia Road, Leetonia, reportedly drove off the left side of the highway, striking a ditch. She was cited for failure to control.
- Devon M. Miller, 21, Carbon Hill Road, East Palestine, was cited for a lanes of travel violation Friday morning in Unity Township after reportedly losing control of his vehicle while westbound on state Route 165.
His vehicle slid left of center and was struck by an eastbound vehicle driven by Ellen J. McConnell, 23, West Grant Street, East Palestine. McConnell was transported by East Palestine EMS to Beaver Medical Center as a precaution due to her being pregnant.
- Richard C. Schalick, 56, Hawkins Lane, Columbiana, was cited Thursday with failure to control after his eastbound vehicle reportedly went off the left side of state Route 154 in Elkrun Township, striking an embankment.
- While northbound on state Route 7 in Madison Township Thursday, a vehicle driven by Megan S. Costanzo, 23, Dyke Road, Negley, reportedly slid off the right side of the road, striking a guardrail. She was cited for failure to control.
- Sue E. Baumgarner, 58, state Route 45, Lisbon, was turning into a private drive from U.S. Route 30 in Madison Township Thursday when she entered the westbound lane of travel into the path of a vehicle driven by Charles A. Burns, 54, Hillcrest Road, Wellsville.
Burns' vehicle traveled off the roadway after the collision, striking a traffic sign. Baumgarner was transported by North Star Critical Care ambulance to East Liverpool City Hospital, and she was cited for failure to yield.
-Cassie L. Thompson, 30, Richardson Avenue, Negley, was cited Thursday for failure to control after her southbound vehicle reportedly slid off of state Route 7, striking a tree.
- Maggie M. Wilson, 28, Echo Dell Road, East Liverpool, was southbound on state Route 7 Thursday when her vehicle reportedly slid off the left side of the roadway, striking a ditch, utility pole and fence. Her vehicle also kicked up dirt that struck and broke a window in the Beaver Creek Par 3 Golf Course Clubhouse, according to reports. She was cited for failure to control.
- Sharon M. Zupo, 54, state Route 164, Salineville, was charged with OVI and failure to control Thursday morning after she reportedly lost control of her southbound vehicle, which slid from state Route 164, striking a guardrail. According to reports, her vehicle traveled 80 feet on top of the guardrail before going over an embankment and overturning onto its right side.
- Levi J. Ion, 19, Boston Street, Washingtonville, was cited for failure to control Wednesday after his vehicle reportedly went off the right side of state Route 164, striking a guardrail.
- While northbound on state Route 7 in Fairfield Township Thursday morning, a vehicle driven by Valerie J. Bush, 53, South Yuma Trail, Negley slid off the left side of the road, striking a utility pole. She was cited with failure to control.