- A South Bayshore Drive resident reported at 9:39 a.m. Friday that a neighbor's dog was running loose on her property. An officer spoke with the neighbors regarding leash laws.
- Police cited Cherryl Ellis, 1590 Painter Road, Salem, for failure to yield at 2:43 p.m. Friday after she was eastbound on East State Street attempting to turn left into the Salem Plaza car wash entrance. Another unknown vehicle was westbound in the straight lane and stopped for traffic and backed up motioning for Ellis to cross lanes to make the left turn. She turned into the path of the vehicle operated by Kenneth A. Shircliff of Atwater, Ohio. There were no injuries.
- Police responded to the 900 block of East 3rd Street at 12:10 a.m. Saturday for a noise complaint and advised the person of the complaint.
- Police responded to the 2300 block of East State Street at 2:39 p.m. Friday where a person reported their vehicle was broken into in the 2800 block of East State Street. Items were stolen. The incident is under investigation.
- Police responded to the 1300 block of South Lincoln Avenue at 3:12 p.m. Friday for a private property crash and gathered information from both parties.
- Police responded to the 200 block of West 16th Street at 4:44 p.m. Friday to check on a person with an outstanding warrant and were unable to locate them.
- Police made a traffic stop in the 1800 block of East State Street at 5:02 p.m. Thursday and after searching the vehicle cited Danielle L. Heckathorn, 38093 Glasgow Road, Lisbon, for possession of marijuana drug paraphernalia, both minor misdemeanor and M4 misdemeanor charges.
- A person from outside the city advised police at 5:32 p.m. Friday that he was harassed by known persons while in the city. He was advised of the options.
- Police responded to the 300 block of North Howard Avenue at 8:05 p.m. Friday where there was a tenant-landlord dispute. The landlord said the tenant was evicted and had changed the locks. Both were advised it was a civil matter and to contact their attorneys.