LISBON - In Columbiana County Municipal Court, Michael M. Nagel, 29, South Elm Street, Columbiana, was credited with five days in jail and sentenced to an additional 175 days for assault and two counts of resisting arrest for attacking Timothy Felt in front of Chase Bank on Dec. 11 and then fleeing from police with a warrant for his arrest on Dec. 18. Additionally, he ran from police on Oct. 10.
- Codey A. Mobley, 19, Chester Avenue, Wellsville, was fined $400, credited with 10 days served in jail, sentenced to 80 additional days in jail and required 50 hours community service for domestic violence and aggravated menacing for assaulting Sarah Berdine, the mother of his child on Dec. 10 and threatening to burn down a house where she was staying on Oct. 7.
- A Jan. 2 pretrial was set for Luke M. Worden, 33, Kelly Park Road, Columbiana, charged with domestic violence for choking his girlfriend and threatening to kill her on Friday.
- A Jan. 23 pretrial was set for Shawn M. Chappell, 42, Bethel Drive, Salem, charged with aggravated menacing and disorderly conduct. Chappell is accused of being too intoxicated to find somewhere else to stay when police were called to a domestic dispute Sunday and then of calling his father after being bonded out of jail and telling his father he is a dead man and he will kill him.
- A Jan. 27 pretrial was set for Timothy S. Rhodes, 44, Monroeville Road, Salineville, charged with OVI first offense and lane violations.
- A Jan. 27 pretrial was set for Lorraine A. Utter, 32, East State Street, Salem, charged with driving under FRA suspension.
- A March 4 pretrial was set for Jason L. Hill, 42, Washington Street, Newell, W.Va., charged with OVI first offense and marked lanes.