- An officer responded to a Hickory Lane home at 1 p.m. Friday where the resident reported her live-in boyfriend had been intoxicated and kicked her in throat, which was visibly swollen, as well as broke a glass table.
- A Hawley Avenue resident reported fraud on her bank account at 1:40 p.m. Friday.
- Police responded to the Walmart parking lot at 8:54 p.m. Friday for a report of a purse theft attempt, but could not find the complainant or suspect.
- Officers responded to a theft report in the 600 block of East State Street at 4:20 p.m. Friday in which a Louisville woman reported someone had made several transactions on her bank account without her knowledge.
- Richard A. Holbrook, 60, Salem, was cited for driving under suspension, no motorcycle endorsement and reckless operation after an officer responded to the area of Newgarden Avenue and West Wilson Street for a dirt bike complaint. Holbrook was stopped in the 300 block of North Ellsworth Avenue.
- Police responded to a loud noise complaint at a Fairfield Avenue residence at 6:25 a.m. Friday. The downstairs tenants were advised to turn the music down.
- A woman reported smoke at 8:17 a.m. Friday but was unable to pinpoint the location. Officers found the smoke behind the City Garage, and everything was okay.
- Denise Jenkins, Fairfield Avenue, reported a disturbance at 11:51 a.m. Friday, stating that her neighbor was pounding on her door. The subject in question left prior to an officer's arrival.
- Marvin Grace was stopped at the intersection of North Main Street and Seventh Street at 3:02 p.m. Friday when he was hit by Taylor Couche, Youngstown, who swerved to avoid rear-ending Grace and hit the mirror instead. Couche was cited for assured clear distance.
- An employee of M&S Truck Stop reported at 6 p.m. Friday that a blue SUV drove off without paying $61.39.