Sally Stanley, Leslie Road, Lisbon, reported at 2:58 p.m. Saturday her friend Shelly Coil took her vehicle without her knowledge and wrecked it.
- Curt McAfee, state Route 518, Lisbon, reported at 10 a.m. Saturday his neighbor Kami Brooks has animals running on his property. Deputies attempted to contact Brooks at her home but were not successful.
- David Ulbright, state Route 39, Wellsville, reported at 10:29 a.m. Saturday he left his keys in his 1988 Dodge truck and when he checked the vehicle later they were missing.
- Sarah Virden, state Route 154, Rogers, reported at 10:41 a.m. Saturday she backed into a vehicle owned by Marilynn Kotsch, Riffle Road, New Waterford, while at the Rogers Save A Lot causing damage to the bumper.
- A Mountaineer employee reported at 2:44 a.m. Sunday a casino patron, identified as David McFarland, 47, Hermitage, Pa., threatened her in the parking lot after she refused to speak with him, then went to her home, continuing to threaten her. He then followed her in the house, grabbed her arm and told her she was going to listen to him. During the exchange her husband woke up but McFarland still refused to leave. McFarland threatened the woman's husband in front of deputies and refused to be quiet while they spoke with the woman and her husband. He was placed under arrest for persistent disorderly conduct and burglary, a fourth degree felony. Deputies also spoke with the woman who drove McFarland to the home, and she said McFarland told her they were invited.
- Ronald Crihfield, 43, was charged with criminal trespass and reckless operation on private property following an ATV accident at the Columbiana County Career and Technical Center at 6:28 p.m. Friday. He rode his ATV on the property when it flipped and injured his passenger, Jessica Witschley.