- Patricia L. Hall, 63, 12205 Goshen Road 26, Salem, was cited for assured clear distance ahead following a two-vehicle crash on East State Street at Highland Avenue at 5:44 p.m. Thursday in which she was westbound and allegedly failed to stop for traffic, striking the rear of a vehicle driven by Chelsea R. Smith, 21, Warren. No injuries were reported.
- A Washington Avenue resident reported at 7:48 p.m. Thursday that he had made an online purchase using his PayPal account and now the company from which he made the purchase is attempting to charge him several hundred dollars.
- An officer responded to a Southeast Boulevard home at 2:40 a.m. Friday for an unresponsive woman. First responders and EMT Ambulance also arrived and transported her to the hospital.
- Officers responded to a Franklin Avenue home at 3:13 a.m. Friday for a report of someone knocking on the door and making threats toward the resident. Officers were unable to find anyone or make contact with the resident.
- Officers responded to a reported fight in the 1100 block of East Third Street at 3:24 a.m. Friday and found that the suspect fled the area after allegedly assaulting a man. Officers found the suspect but he fled on foot and they were unable to find him again. First responders and KLG Ambulance also responded for a separate medical issue and transported the man to the hospital.
- Officers responded to a West Wilson Street home at 7:11 a.m. Friday where the resident said a woman broke out a pane of glass from his door when he refused to let her in due to her intoxicated state.
- Brandon C. Craig, 19, 41811 Glascow Road, Lisbon, was cited for driving under suspension following a traffic stop on Franklin Avenue at Southeast Boulevard at 9:12 a.m. Friday.
- An officer responded to a vacant Bricker Farm Lane home at 9:35 a.m. Friday for a report of an open door that had been secured by an officer the prior day. The complainant, who said he was there to make sure the house was winterized, said he believed the prior homeowner had entered and removed appliances and fixtures. There was no sign of anyone living in home.
- Brandon R. Toothman, 23, 310 Vine St. Apt. 1, Salem, was arrested for domestic violence and obstructing official business after he blocked entrance to officers responding to a report of domestic dispute at his home at 3:07 p.m. Friday and heard a woman sobbing behind him. Officers determined that Toothman had headbutted his live-in girlfriend, whose forehead was red and swollen.
- A male juvenile passenger in a traffic crash on F.E. Cope Drive at the high school at 3:20 p.m. Friday reported that a bystander made fun of his grandmother, the driver, and left when he exited the vehicle to tell him to stop. He said the bystander returned with three friends who threatened to beat him up. The investigating officer searched the area but was unable to find the suspects.
- Mildred Pitman of Salem reported Wednesday she parked her van in front of the Cash Advance store while she went into the Circle K next door. When she came out, her van was over by the car wash and up on the curb.
-Joe Weber complained about a dog running loose near the Lisbon Laundromat on Wednesday afternoon. An officer spoke with the owner, Dawn Slagle, about keeping her dog on a leash when she lets it outside.
- Brandy Kaltenbach, North Beaver Street, reported Nov. 22 she suspected her brother of stealing items from her and using the stolen items to obtain loans from Cashland in Columbiana.
- Don Chambers reported Wednesday purchasing a car from C & R Auto but they cannot produce the title. Chambers spoke with the auction house, who said they sold the car in October and they provided the title then. An officer attempted to call C & R but no one answered.
Daniel J. Shirley, 30, East Metz Road, was southbound on South Elm Street at 8:31 a.m. Thursday and lost control approaching the railroad tracks and went off the right side into a telephone pole. He was cited for failure to control.
- Danielle Hiner reported at 9:28 a.m. Thursday her daughter's iPod was stolen from her locker at South Side Middle School.
- Marla Solomon, Canfield, was westbound on state Route 14 at 1:20 p.m. Thursday and approaching state Route 7 when she slowed for traffic and was struck from behind by Glenn Grubb Jr., Columbiana. Grubb was cited for assured clear distance.
- Cheri A. Burke, East Maryland Avenue, Sebring, reported at 10 p.m. Wednesday she believed that someone who had been staying with her took some of her personal belongings and she later found the items at the person's parent's house. Police told her to notify the Sebring Police Department.