Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | All Access E-Edition | Home RSS
 
 
 

SALEM FIRE

December 10, 2013
Salem News

- Firefighters responded to the Salem Fitness Club, 300 E. State St., after being called by police for a smoke investigation at the rear of the building at 5:38 a.m. Monday. A light smoke odor was noticed at the rear men's locker room and the breaker tripped off. The thermal imaging camera was used to further investigate. It was determined to be a malfunctioning light ballast. The owner was contacting an electrician.

 
 
 

 

I am looking for:
in:
News, Blogs & Events Web