- Police responded to the 300 block of East 5th Street at 1:13 p.m. Thursday for a medical problem and stood by.
- Police responded to the Perry Township police station at 5:58 a.m. Saturday to witness an OVI test.
- At 2:30 p.m. Thursday, police responded to the 300 block of Highland Avenue for a report of a suspicious person but were unable to locate anyone.
- Danielle P. Fisher of Newcomerstown was charged with underage consumption at 1:11 a.m. Saturday when she was found in that basement of the complainant's residence. She was unknown to him, highly intoxicated and unaware of her location. The complainant declined pressing charges but she was under 20 years old and taken to the county jail.
- Police responded to the 1100 block of East 9th Street at 4:37 a.m. Saturday for a breaking and entering report by a known person who fled when the complainant confronted him. The complainant did not want to press charges but wanted a report filed. Police checked the area but were unable to locate the person.
- Police responded to the 100 block of South Union Avenue at 5:37 p.m. Friday and after speaking to the people it was determined to be a civil matter. They were advised of the options.
- Police responded to the 900 block of Prospect Street at 6:19 p.m. Friday to check on a person with a warrant out for them. Police were unable to locate the person.
Police responded to the 2300 block of East State Street at 6:56 p.m. Friday where several businesses reported juveniles with a laser pointer aiming it at passing cars. Police were unable to locate them.
- A small black dog was dropped off in the police department lobby at 8:18 p.m. Friday and the owner was located through the tags and advised to put the dog on a heavier leash.
- Police received a complaint on station from a woman who wanted to file a child custody report at 8:44 p.m. Friday. She was the grandmother and had custody and the mother said they were going to the football game and she couldn't have them until after the game. The complainant said that violated a court order and wanted it documented.
- Police responded to the 800 block of East 3rd Street at 9:30 p.m. Friday where the complainant advised that people staying with him were conducting suspicious activity out of the apartment. He asked them to leave and they refused. Police advised him of the options.
At 11:34 p.m. Friday, police received a report of a blue Dodge Durango that left the gas station in the 900 block of East State Street without paying for gas. The vehicle was located and the driver said she paid. They returned to the gas station and it was discovered she had paid.
- Police responded to the 900 block of Morris Avenue at 9:08 p.m. Friday for a barking dog complaint and the owner took the dog in and was advised that if the complaints continue he could be cited.
- Christopher Holm, 35, Beverly Drive, was driving east on East Park Avenue at 9:08 p.m. Thursday when he was struck by Andrew Pahanish, 22, North Main Street, who failed to stop at a stop sign at the intersection of East Park Avenue and Chestnut Alley.
- Robert D. Jenkins, West Friend Street, turned himself in at 4:45 p.m. Friday and will be charged with failure to file city income taxes for the years 2008-2011.
- Jerry Everett, Columbiana-Lisbon Road, reported property damage at 5:38 p.m. Friday after a new mobile home was brought into the park.
- Police were called to the Columbiana Post Office at 8 p.m. Friday after a complaint of someone yelling. Police spoke to a man and advised him to leave the building.
- Dianna Beaver was driving in the parking lot of Das Dutch Haus at 8:38 p.m. Friday when she didn't see the stop sign and raised curb area, and hit both resulting in a flat tire and damage to the driver's side to her vehicle.
- While on patrol, police spotted an open gate at United Rentals at 8:45 p.m. Friday. Upon investigation, all items were secure.
- Police were called a Park Avenue residence in Leetonia at 12:02 a.m. Saturday to assist the Leetonia Police Department with a domestic dispute.
- Police were called to the Corner Pocket, Leetonia, at 12:53 a.m. Saturday to assist Leetonia Police Department after a fight broke out.
- A state Route 558, Leetonia, woman reported at 10:58 a.m. Friday that she received texts from her ex-boyfriend of harassing and threatening nature.