- James May, Steubenville Pike, Salineville, reported at 12:35 p.m. Oct. 15 someone broke into his garage, taking his four wheeler. Since then, May has reported finding other items were also missing from his garage - a cordless impact driver with case, a cordless multi-pak saw, drill and Sawzall, and a Jonsered chainsaw.
- Todd Bussard, Woodville Road, Leetonia, reported at 11:55 a.m. Wednesday sometime that morning someone entered his home and took jewelry, money, tools and tobacco.
- Carol Pisoni, U.S. Route 62, Alliance, reported at 8:07 a.m. Wednesday sometime overnight someone dumped garbage on her front lawn.
- Rachel Ferrall and Nathan Nightingale, Y and O Road, Wellsville, both reported at 8:15 a.m. Wednesday there was an argument between them and they pushed each other. Each refused to prosecute the other.
- Patrick Davis, Carbon Hill Road, East Palestine, reported at 9:50 p.m. Wednesday he saw his 17-year-old daughter in a vehicle while in the city and he knew the vehicle was owned by someone he does not allow her to be around. He followed the vehicle out of town to Creek Road where the owner lives. Davis said the driver was attempting to lose him by driving recklessly. He parked in the driveway to wait for deputies. Another vehicle left the house and he believed his daughter may be inside. The girl was found at a home on Sycamore Street and she was allowed to go back to her aunt's house, where she has been staying.
- Barbara Knee, Lodge Road, Leetonia, reported at 4:50 p.m. Tuesday she found lights on and her patio door open when she came home. A cupboard and furniture doors were also open. Deputies found it appeared someone pried open the back patio door, came inside and took a flat screen TV and a leaf blower.