- Officers responded to an East State Street parking lot at 4:16 p.m. Saturday where a man had been attempting to start his pick up truck from under the hood when it lurched forward and pinned him against another vehicle. The man was transported to the hospital with undisclosed injuries.
- Police responded to a domestic disturbance report at 5:37 p.m. Saturday and found it to be an unwanted person who had already left.
- Officers responded to a 300 block East Eighth Street home at 7:33 p.m. Saturday where a resident reported someone had entered her residence between 4 and 7:30 p.m. and removed several items.
- An East Liverpool resident reported at 10:56 p.m. Saturday that a city resident had been constantly calling her regarding personal property that needed returned.
- A patrolling officer observed a vehicle in Centennial Park at 12:25 a.m. Sunday. The driver said she was meeting a friend and they both agreed to meet elsewhere.
- A patrolling officer observed a vehicle in Centennial Park at 3:08 a.m. Sunday. The three occupants were found to be juveniles and the driver to not have a valid license. All three were charged with unruly offenses.
- Brandon J. Zepernick, 426 Franklin St. 2, Salem, was arrested at his home at 11:12 a.m. Sunday on an active warrant out of the Columbiana County Sheriff's Office for failure to appear on an underage consumption charge.
- Police responded to a suspicious activity report in the 1000 block of East 10th Street at 12:03 p.m. Sunday, but were unable to find anything suspicious.
- Police responded to an East Third Street home at 12:38 p.m. Sunday where a resident reported her son had attempted to set fire to a piece of paper in his room.
- Police responded to a report of juveniles on the roof of St. Paul School at 3:31 p.m. Sunday. Juveniles in the area said they had retrieved a basketball that had gone onto the roof. They were advised to stay off the roof.
- Police were called to a Blueberry Drive residence at 3:48 p.m. Saturday regarding a dog constantly barking.
- Police were called to a traffic accident with injuries on Kelly Park Road at 12:33 a.m. Sunday. Names and conditions of those involved were not released by police.