- Graffiti was reported on a building on West Second Street at 7:33 a.m. Friday.
- While patrolling Memorial Park off Superior Avenue at 1:25 a.m. Friday police found a vehicle in the park with the windows fogged. The people inside were both identified and sent on their way.
- A vehicle driving through town at 3:07 a.m. Friday was stopped in the 100 block of West Pershing for reportedly having no headlights or taillights. The driver fled on foot through the Church Budget lot. After a brief foot chase the police officer caught the man on West Wilson between South Howard and South Ellsworth. A back seat passenger, Scott A. Dean, 29, North Howard Avenue, was cited with possession of marijuana. The driver, David Diaz, 24, Fair Avenue, Salem, was cited with OVI, driving under OVI suspension, no headlights and obstructing official business.
- While on patrol, police found a vehicle parked in the Walmart lot with the driver sleeping behind the wheel at 4:37 a.m. Friday. The driver told the patrolman he was waiting for a business to open.
- Mark Warner, North Lincoln Avenue, reported at 8:24 p.m. Thursday there sere children playing in the roadway in the 600 block of North Lincoln Avenue. Deputies checked the area, but did not find anyone.
- A woman reported at 6:37 p.m. Thursday someone in an older dark colored Ford Bronco tore out of the Dairy Queen parking lot and went north on North Main Street driving recklessly. Police checked the area but did not see the vehicle.
- A woman reported at 9:12 p.m. Thursday someone was screaming in the Nazarene Church parking lot. Police found some kids were playing there and no problems were reported.
- A woman reported at 8:45 p.m. Thursday a truck was parked along state Route 14 and had an insulting message on the side of it. Police checked the area but did not see the truck.