- Officers responded to a disturbance in the 400 block of East Fourth Street at 6:21 p.m. Wednesday and found several individuals on both sides of the streets. The incident was found to be an argument about personal belongings between a woman and her adult son who returned to his girlfriend who was not welcome at the home.
- Police responded to the 2400 block of East Pershing Street at 6:56 p.m. Wednesday for a report of several suspicious persons in camouflage running through the area, but were unable to find anyone.
- Police responded to a 900 block of Jennings Avenue home at 7:02 p.m. Wednesday where the resident reported someone entered through a window and stole his dog, television, video game console and several games and movies, as well as broke the waterline in the basement causing water damage. The dog was recovered at 9 p.m.
- Officers responded to an East State Street business at 8:53 Wednesday for a report of a shoplifter who fled on a bicycle, but were unable to find the suspect.
- Police responded to a West Fifth Street home at 10:53 p.m. Wednesday where the resident reported a man outside her home. Officers found the man lying in the foyer with a blanket. The resident was familiar with the man, but did not want him there. He was advised to move on.
- An officer responded to a West Fourth Street home at 8:25 a.m. Thursday where the resident reported a woman she knows was banging on the front and back doors, screaming at her to come out so she could beat her up. The resident also said the woman had been sending her threatening text messages. The woman had already left before the officer arrived. She was contacted and advised to stop contact with the complainant.
- A West Perry Street resident reported at 9:08 a.m. Thursday that she thinks she is being harassed and spied on because she sees lights on the bedroom wall at night and red flashing lights in the bathroom. She said it also appears that someone is entering the apartment while she is away.
- An officer responded to a report of children left unattended in a vehicle in the 100 West State Street at 12:09 p.m. Thursday. The officer found the mother standing next to the vehicle with her 1 1/2-year-old son and 3 1/2-year-old daughter who she said she left in the vehicle while she went inside a store for iced tea. She was told that the incident will be forwarded to children services.
- A Monroe Street resident reported at 12:49 p.m. Thursday someone had damaged the sidewall of a tire on her vehicle.
- Lisa D. Bentfield, 45, 7367 Shady Lane, Lisbon, was cited for driving under suspension following a traffic stop at the intersection of Cunningham and Butcher roads at 9:52 a.m. Wednesday.
- Police responded to a report of a malfunctioning traffic light at the intersection of South Lincoln Avenue and East Pidgeon Road at 5:46 p.m. Wednesday but found nothing wrong.
- Matthew M. Pallate, 27, Delroy, Ohio, was arrested on an active warrant out of the Stark County Sheriff's Office after a patrolling officer observed a vehicle in which he was a passenger sitting in the parking lot of a West State Street business at 11:20 p.m. Wednesday. Numerous drug paraphernalia items and possible drugs were discovered in the vehicle, as well, with charges pending.
- Miguel Lopez Lorenzo, 22, Salem, was cited for no driver's license following a traffic stop on South Lincoln Avenue at 12:35 a.m. Thursday.
- An officer responded to the 1800 block of South Lincoln Avenue at 3:36 a.m. Thursday for a report of a woman with a knife threatening to harm herself. Upon arrival the officer spoke with woman and she was voluntarily transported to the hospital for evaluation. No one was injured in the incident.
GOSHEN POLICE DISTRICT
- Gilbert Bruss, 47, Canfield, was arrested for operating a vehicle intoxicated during a Mahoning County OVI Taskforce check point at Market and Hilman streets in Boardman.
- Kathy L. Fox, 53, Cusick Road, Lisbon, and Candace S. Shuman, 35, Samuel Street, East Liverpool, were charged with drug possession following a request for help on a traffic stop by the county Drug Task Force on South Market Street at 11:54 a.m. Wednesday. During the stop, police allegedly found drug paraphernalia and a small amount of marijuana.
- Richard Whitacre Jr. reportedly clipped an ice machine and pulled the door off while delivering fuel for Kelly Oil to the Valley View convenience store at 12:36 p.m. Wednesday.
- Tina Hendon reported Wednesday another vehicle struck her vehicle while she was in the Subway getting lunch.
- While on patrol at 3 a.m. Tuesday an officer found the gate at Willow Grove Park had been damaged by what appeared to be a very large vehicle with dual wheels, which went over the fence post.
- A Reichard Industries employee reported at 12:39 a.m. Wednesday another employee came to work either intoxicated or high on drugs. Police spoke with the man and found he was on prescription medication that was making him drowsy.
- The Beaver Township Police Department reported at 2 p.m. Wednesday a possibly intoxicated driver was on state Route 7 from Beaver Township in a Ford Ranger. Police checked the area but did not see the vehicle.
- Police received calls kids speeding from school on North Pearl and James streets to get to the park possibly for practice at 3 p.m. Wednesday.
- A South Avenue woman reported at 4:37 p.m. Wednesday her bank account was being accessed.
- An East Friend Street man reported at 8:32 p.m. Wednesday people were in an empty house nearby and possibly smoking marijuana. Police checked the home and found no one there and the doors locked.
- A Lisbon woman reported at 8:52 p.m. Wednesday she was receiving unwanted text messages. Police referred her to the Lisbon department.