- Chad C. Dotson, 7384 Spillway Road, Lisbon, and Nicole M. Linger, 182 Washington Ave., Salem, were charged with theft after an officer responded to an East State Street grocery store at 1:43 p.m. Saturday where the two reportedly attempted to remove a shopping cart with $286.91 worth of groceries from the store without paying. They both fled on foot; Dotson was found on Park Avenue near East State Street and Linger turned herself in on Sunday morning.
- Officers responded to the Maple Street parking lot at Centennial Park at 5:33 p.m. Saturday where a West Pine Lake Road resident reported someone had struck the rear of her vehicle, possibly with another vehicle, shattering the rear window. She also reported that it appeared someone had tampering with stereo equipment through the broken window, but was unable to remove anything.
- Jeremaine N. Lewis, 27, 146 Sherman St., Lisbon, was cited for open container following a traffic stop on Franklin Avenue at 2:50 a.m. Sunday.
- Officers responded to the 400 block of East Eighth Street at 3:25 a.m. Sunday where a state Route 9 resident reported someone earlier that night had slashed a tire on his vehicle.
- An officer responded to the St. Paul School parking lot at 4:55 a.m. Sunday where a woman reported being harassed by her ex-boyfriend who always shows up in the parking lot when she is picking up papers for delivery. The ex-boyfriend was warned to leave the woman alone.
- Michael P. Souers, 26, 760 E. Pershing St., Salem, was arrested at his home at 10:33 a.m. Sunday on an active warrant out of the Columbiana County Sheriff's Office for failure to appear.
- Police responded to an East Pershing Street home at 11:12 a.m. Sunday where a resident reported her neighbors had had a party the previous night and now there was a glass pipe on a lawn table near their fire pit. An officer confiscated the drug paraphernalia, but no one was home at the time.
- An officer responded to a Newgarden Avenue home at 2:30 p.m. Sunday where a resident reported his juvenile daughter had been choked by his neighbor while they were wrestling around. The neighbor was warned not to return to the home.
- Pat Vernon, Aberdeen Court, reported at 8:33 a.m. Saturday a vehicle hit his mailbox.
- Police were called to the high school at 11:54 a.m. Saturday of a green van parked in a handicap parking spot without a tag. Officers spotted the owner and told her to move it.
- Darrel Brothers, Parkview Drive, told police at 3:25 p.m. Saturday that someone tried to intentionally hit head-on on Parkview Drive.
- A child was reported skateboarding in the middle of the road near West Friend and Vine at 4:41 p.m. Saturday.
- Police were called to the Compco lot on South West Road at 8:54 p.m. Saturday in regard to kids in a green car playing the radio very loudly. The car was gone upon arrival.
- Nathan Carpenter, North Elm Street, called police at 9:15 p.m. Saturday after a verbal dispute while his girlfriend left his house.
- Police were called to the library area at 11:12 p.m. Saturday after a neighbor heard what sounded like fireworks coming from that area.