Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Facebook | Twitter | Home RSS
 
 
 

FIRE REPORTS

September 19, 2013
Salem News

SALEM

- Firefighters were called at 2:44 p.m. Tuesday by KLG for a resident with a carbon monoxide problem in their home in the 1600 block of South Lincoln Avenue. KLG transported one patient to the hospital. A contractor advised they had a positive carbon monoxide reading around 3,000 parts per million coming from the furnace. The furnace was shut down and the gas to the unit was shut off. Firefighers told everybody to stay outside and remained on scene until Columbia Gas arrived.

 
 

 

I am looking for:
in:
News, Blogs & Events Web