- Police responded to the 100 block of Railroad Street at 1:28 a.m. Sunday for a fight and found several woman had been arguing but were gone when police arrived. Police checked the area but were unable to locate them.
Police responded to the 100 block of Railroad Street at 2:30 a.m. and found several people refusing to leave the bar. Police spoke to them and they left without incident.
- Police responded to the 400 block of Fair Avenue at 10:21 p.m. Saturday for a report of a suspicious person walking down the sidewalk but were unable to locate anyone.
- A complainant in the 200 block of W. State Street advised police at 9:35 a.m. Saturday he was receiving harassing calls and text messages from a known woman. He said she drove past his residence displaying a derogatory hand gesture toward him and texted his mother stating she was going to file charges against him if he didn't stop calling the police on her. An officer spoke to her on the phone and advised her of the complaint and she said he owed her money. She was advised it was a civil matter and of the consequences if she persisted in harassing him.
- Police responded to the 700 block of W. Wilson Street at 8:55 p.m. Saturday after receiving an anonymous call for a possible dispute between a man and a woman. Police located a couple walking apart from each other and they said there was a minor dispute and they were letting things cool off.
- Police responded to the 900 block of Homewood Avenue at 8:45 p.m. Saturday where a man and woman had been arguing. The woman had left on foot.
- Police responded to the 900 block of W. State Street at 8:43 p.m. Saturday for a report of a vehicle driven in a reckless manner. Police located the vehicle in the 100 block of W. State Street and followed it for several block and no violations were observed.
- Police responded to the 500 block of N. Lincoln Avenue at 5:10 p.m. Saturday and were advised that sometime in the last week several items were taken from the garage including power tools.