- Rebecca A. Hartley, Walnut Street, reported at both 11:18 p.m. Sunday and at 1:05 a.m. Monday she had an argument with her adult daughter. Police told them both to stop all further contact until they can be civil.
- A patrolman saw a man walking in the middle of West Wilson Street near South Broadway at 1:31 a.m. Monday. Adam James Keith Shafer, Taggart Road, Darlington, Pa., was found to have a warrant and was taken into custody.
- A recklessly driven vehicle was reported at 8:49 p.m. Sunday. Police stopped the vehicle in the 200 block of North Ellsworth Avenue. The driver was found to be lost and confused. A family member came and drove her home.
- A man was reported intoxicated and stumbling while walking in the area of Penn Avenue and East Pershing Street at 7:46 p.m. Sunday. Police did not find him.
- Someone reported children sounding an air horn, disturbing the peace at 7:19 p.m. Sunday. Police checked the area, but did not hear any disturbance.
- Brandon M. Huff, East Third Street, was located inside the home at 6:52 p.m. Sunday. He had a warrant and was taken into custody. Huff was also found to have a credit card in his possession belonging to a Wooster man. Police contacted the man and learned Huff did not have permission to have his credit card.
- Police checked a home on West Pershing Street at 6:29 p.m. Sunday, looking for a person with a warrant. A family member at the home told police the person they are looking for has not been there in months.
- Thomas J. Papic, U.S. Route 62, reported he was evicted from an East Fourth Street home and wanted access to get his property. A person with power of attorney at the house arrived just as police did and allowed Papic inside to gather his things. Arrangements were also made to retrieve some sockets missing from the home.
- Joe Cruz, South Lincoln Avenue, Salem, reported at 8:24 p.m. Aug. 21, there was an assault at a home on Pritchard Avenue. Cruz and his girlfriend claimed Mike Gargano came to the house and became confrontational with her regarding her 12-year-old son. Gargano was charged with assault.
- Two vehicles reportedly collided at Circle K at 8:08 p.m. Saturday, when Hunter Thompson, 16, no address listed, reportedly backed from a parking space and struck a vehicle pulling into the lot and driven by Charity Balint, 32, no address listed.
-Jessica Crawford, Grandview, reported at 6:25 p.m. Aug. 23, there has been an ongoing problem between two men and on that day, one of the men was near the high school recording in the direction of the other man's house with his cell phone.
- Smith Oil employees reported at 7:19 p.m. Aug. 18 someone drove away without paying for $37 in gas. The silver Corsica reportedly went east on Lincoln Way.
- Nicole Hilton, no address listed, reported at 8:39 p.m. Saturday she gave another woman some of her belongings to sell for her at a garage sale. Hilton said the items were either sold or given away, but she was not compensated for them. Deputies explained the issue is a civil matter.
- A fire alarm at the Fleming House, Rose Drive, Lisbon, at 4:08 p.m. Friday was found to have been triggered by excessive heat coming from a new dryer. The Lisbon Fire Department responded to reset the alarm.
- Karen Culp, no address listed, reported a missing teen at 8:13 p.m. Aug. 15. It was learned the 14-year-old left with an older brother and had not told the parents.