LISBON - The following people secretly indicted by the Columbiana County grand jury were served with indictments this week:
-DeWayne A. McCullough, 27, of Youngstown, charged with smuggling marijuana, heroin and cocaine into the county jail on Jan. 11, 2012.
- Seth E. Robinson, 27, state Route 45, Lisbon, charged with stealing a diamond ring from Deborah Erdel on March 5.
-Frank E. Fulmer, 56, Drain Street, East Liverpool, charged with resisting arrest while armed with a loaded rifle on June 19 and possessing firearms despite being under ban because of a prior felony conviction.
- Robert J. Ketchum Jr., 25, Olive Street, Salem, charged with receiving stolen property - a 2002 pickup truck stolen from John Zoellers - on June 15.
- Melanie D. Paulin, 36, Sharp Street, Salem, charged with smuggling heroin into the county jail on April 16.
- Susan L. Jones, 51, East Fifth Street, Salem, charged with cocaine possession on April 15, 2012, and again on Jan. 8, 2013, and selling cocaine on Jan. 8, 2013.
- Linda Endrizzi, 51, state Route 45, Lisbon, charged with DUI on March 29. The charge is a felony because Endrizzi had a prior felony DUI conviction in 2010.