- Anthony N. Dailey, 25, 1975 Fairview Court, Salem, was arrested for theft and possession of drug abuse instruments after officers responded to a reported theft at an East State Street business at 10:20 p.m. Friday and stopped him leaving the parking lot in a vehicle.
- Arden F, Harris, 8745 Salem Unity Road, Salem, was arrested for domestic violence after officers responded to his home for a report of a domestic disturbance at 10:13 a.m. Saturday and found him standing on the porch yelling at his wife.
- Police are investigating an alleged theft at an East State Street business Saturday afternoon. Officers responded to Cashland, 2586 E. State St., at 1:59 p.m. where someone reportedly reached over the counter and removed an undetermined amount of cash from the register and fled the store.
- An officer responded the 1200 block of Orchard Bend Drive at 3:37 p.m. Saturday where someone overnight had spraypainted two realty signs at two different properties.
- A Continental Drive resident reported on station at 5:36 p.m. Saturday that he received a prank call in the form of a text message that claimed to be the federal government investigating him for an allegedly theft from Bob Evans.
- Chad J. Schnarrenberger, 19, 165 Chris Ave. C5, Washingtonville, was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia after an officer responded to a report of a suspicious person at an East State Street gas station and found him in possession of a digital scale at 6:57 p.m. Saturday.
- Officers responded to a report of possible gunfire in the 1000 block of West Pershing Street at 9:57 p.m. Saturday, but were unable to find anything suspicious.
- Preston S. Beagle, 24, 29549 U.S. Route 62 lot 209, Salem, was cited for expired license and white light to the rear following a traffic stop for an equipment violation on Newgarden Avenue at 12:25 a.m. Sunday. His passenger, Julia M. Landon, 22, same address, was cited for permitting a person with no driver's license to drive.
- Police responded to the AMVETS at 3:38 a.m. Sunday where a woman reported an unknown person was in her vehicle. Officers found the man sleeping the back seat. He reportedly told the officers that he was drunk and wanted to sleep in the vehicle because he did not have a ride home. He was charged with disorderly conduct.
- An officer responded to a possible fight in the 200 block East Sixth Street at 6:25 a.m. Sunday and found a verbal dispute between neighbors. They were warned to stay away from each other.
- Officers responded to an Ohio Avenue home at 7:07 a.m. Sunday for a report of children playing on a roof and observed two small juveniles on the roof. The officers warned the parents of the situation and of possible charges if it happens again.
- Police responded to a one-vehicle crash on South Madison Avenue at Maple Street at 8:31 a.m. Sunday in which the driver apparently suffered a seizure and drove off the roadway through a yard, striking a tree. The driver was transported to the hospital for treatment.
- Officers responded to a reported burglary at a 600 block Newgarden Avenue business at 9:20 a.m. Sunday.
- A South Lundy Avenue resident reported at 11:28 a.m. Sunday having lost his wallet at a business in the 200 block of West State Street on Friday. He said he checked back at the restaurant but that no one had turned it in.
- Wayne Wallace reported at 6:49 p.m. Thursday a woman living in a rental property he owns on Maple Street told him a man she doesn't know has been hanging around her house. The woman said the man was walking a cat on a leash. Police found the man and warned him to stay off the property.