- Officers responded to the 300 block of North Madison Avenue at 12:59 p.m. Friday where a woman reported another woman had yelled at her about the way she was walking her dog near Bentley Avenue. She said she was only training the dog and had not harmed it.
- A Lisbon resident reported at 2:13 p.m. Friday that after he pulled from an East State Street drive another motorist drove quickly up to his bumper. He said that when he pulled into the left turn lane at Southeast Boulevard, the driver and front passenger yelled obscenities at him and a man in the back seat exited the vehicle and began waving his arms. The vehicle reportedly continued westbound.
- Officers responded to a South Lincoln Avenue home at 10:10 p.m. Friday where a woman reported someone had stolen her son's iPhone while at the middle school that day.
- Police responded to an East State Street business at 10:07 p.m. Friday where the loss prevention specialist reported a theft.
- Officers responded to an East State Street business at 10:26 p.m. Friday where the loss prevention specialist reported a man had attempted to return a lawnmower he had not purchased.
- An East Seventh Street man reported on station that his former landlords were attempting to contact him on Facebook and had been showing up at his job.
- Jared L. Barton, 18, 1361 Ridgewood Ave., Salem; Corey A. Snay, 19, 609 S. Union Ave., Salem; and Christopher P.J. Jennings Jr., 20, 12696 W. Middletown Road, Salem, were all cited for underage consumption following a traffic stop on Summit Street for speed and equipment offenses at 1:33 a.m. Saturday. A 16-year-old female was cited for unruliness and delinquency and a 15-year-old male was cited for unruliness.
- Molly Wolfe, Pritchard Avenue, reported at 7:25 p.m. Friday she believed her daughter may have taken some pills. It was found the girl had ingested 15 sleeping pills about 30 minutes before police arrived, and she was transported by KLG.
- Heather Delbert, no address listed, reported at 7:53 p.m. Friday she was at the BP gas station and her 14-year-old daughter was refusing to get out of the car to go with her. Delbert claimed she has custody of her daughter during the summer months, but did not have the paperwork with her showing the dates. Police explained it is a civil issue.
- Curt Raffel, Walnut Ridge Road, Salineville, reported at 11:24 p.m. Friday while he was driving on North Market at the North Beaver Street split he saw a couple children throwing something which appeared to be a rock. His vehicle was damaged. Justin Robraugh, St. Jacobs-Logtown Road, Lisbon, reported at 11:28 p.m. Friday while he had been driving on North Market Street, his vehicle was struck by a rock, which caused a sizable dent. Robraugh saw a couple of children go into a house and said they were looking out the window. Police found three children inside their home in the area, who admitted to being out playing when the vehicles were struck but denied any involvement.
- Travis Wallace, South Lincoln Avenue, reported at 10:35 a.m. Saturday there were people in a rental property belonging to his father, and he wanted them removed.
- Casey Davis, no address listed, reported at 11:28 a.m. Saturday her daughter's phone was damaged at school Friday.