- COLUMBIANA - The Wednesday Evening Community Meal will be served at 6 p.m. April 17 at Midway Mennonite Church, 13376 Columbiana-Canfield Road. Those attending are to bring their own table service. Monetary donations for the meal are accepted. For more information call the church office at 330-482-3135.
- ALLIANCE - Inspirational Voices of Praise, the University of Mount Union's gospel choir, will present its annual spring concert at 6 p.m. April 20 in the Dewald Chapel on the campus. Admission is free, however, a free-will offering will be taken to support the choir's programming.
For more information call Barbara Lyons at 330-823-2397.
- COLUMBIANA - A bazaar will be held at the Zion Hill Church, 14550 New Buffalo Road.
The public is invited from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. April 26 and 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. April 27.
- COLUMBIANA - A drive-thru ham dinner will be available from 4 to 6 p.m. April 16 (or until sold out) at Columbiana First United Methodist Church, 210 S. Main St. Cost is $7 per dinner. The meal include ham, potatoes, vegetable and dessert.
- YOUNGSTOWN - Retrouvaille of Youngstown, a peer ministry that helps troubled married couples, will hold a weekend seminar May 3-5 at Villa Maria Educational and Spirituality Center at 2105 Evergreen Road, Pulaski, Pa. The program also includes six follow-up sessions. Registration may be made by calling 330-979-7787 or helpourmarriage.com.
- GREENFORD - The annual chicken pot pie supper will be served April 27 at the Greenford Lutheran Church. Seating times are 4:30 and 6 p.m. The meal includes chicken pot pie, mashed potatoes and gravy, cole slaw, applesauce, pie or cake, and a beverage. Cost is $8.50 for adults, $4 for ages 3 to11. Carryouts are available from 4 to 6 p.m. Tickets are available by calling the church office from 9 a.m. to noon Monday, Tuesday, Thursday or Friday at 330-533-5324. Walk-ins are welcome upon availability. The church is located at the corner of Route 165 and Lisbon Road.
- NORTH GEORGETOWN - Emmanuel Lutheran continues its year long bicentennial celebration with an old-fashioned Sunday afternoon on April 21 in the fellowship hall. Everyone in the community is invited to this event which begins with a "meet and greet" at noon, followed by a free lunch at 12:30 p.m. and a variety of games for young and old. Activities will be available and set-up at various tables. This is one of the monthly events Emmanuel is hosting as it makes it way to celebrating 200 years in the community of North Georgetown on Sept. 29.
- WINONA - The Winona United Methodist Church's annual rummage and perennials sale will be held from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. May 3 and 9 a.m. to noon May 4 at Hall Park on Whinnery Road.
Items available include furniture, collectibles, clothes, crafts, housewares, holiday items and perennials. Saturday is "half price day."
- SALEM - A new sponsor, Freshmark employees, has been welcomed to the Banquet in Salem organization. Freshmark employees will serve the next meal to be held from 5 to 7 p.m. Monday at the Memorial Building. The menu offers chicken noodle soup, baked ham, mashed potatoes and gravy, green beans, applesauce, fresh fruit and vegetables, and ice cream. Additional sponsors are needed. For more information call Patty Colian at 330-831-2169.
- SALEM - Revival services begin at 7:30 p.m. April 16-21 at the Bible Holiness Chapel. The evangelist is the Rev. Tim Hamaker.