Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | All Access E-Edition | Home RSS
 
 
 

SALEM FIRE

March 30, 2013
Salem News

- Firefighters responded to the 100 block of East Fourth Street after being notified by police at 9:43 p.m. Thursday about a fire on a porch that was already extinguished. The landlord, who lives across the street, said she saw a small fire on the porch, walked over and stomped it out with her foot, then notified police. Upon investigation, firefighters determined a child's diaper containing feces was lit on fire on the concrete porch. They checked the porch with a thermal imaging camera to make sure the fire had not spread to anywhere else.

 
 
 

 

I am looking for:
in:
News, Blogs & Events Web