Mr. and Mrs. Philip A. Andrews of 1780 Hunt Road, Salem, will observe their 50th wedding anniversary.
The former Nancy Jane Strouble and Mr. Andrews were married on March 20, 1963, by Father Kenneth Rudkin of St. Paul's Catholic Church in North Canton.
Mr. and Mrs. Andrews retired from Andrews Cycles, he in 2008 and she in 2000.
The couple has two children, Joel (Nicole) and Fred (Amy), all of Salem. They also have five grandchildren, Josie, Remington and Clayton Andrews, and Cody and Tyler Sneltzer.
Mr. and Mrs. Andrews are members of the Salem Italian American Club.
Mrs. Andrews is a member of St. Patrick's Catholic Church in Leetonia.