- Theda S. Mudger, 83, 1394 South Lincoln Ave., Salem, was cited for failure to yield following a two-vehicle crash on East State Street at 1:48 p.m. Saturday in which she was eastbound and attempted to turn left onto Cunningham Road, allegedly pulling into the path of a westbound vehicle driven by Virginia E. Lanterman, 74, Salem. Mudger and her 86-year-old passenger were both transported to the hospital for non life-threatening injuries.
- Heather L. Beech, 35, 555 N. Lincoln Ave., Salem, was arrested at her home at 8:11 p.m. Saturday on an active warrant out the Columbiana County Sheriff's Office for failure to appear following a tip from the Ohio Investigative Unit.
- Justin O. Smith, 29, 973 W. State St., Salem, was arrested for operating a vehicle intoxicated, driving under suspension and open container following a traffic stop in the 200 block of North Howard Avenue for marked lanes at 10:23 p.m. Saturday.
- Korie R. Ball, 22, 11939 W. Middletown Road, Salem, was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia at 11:20 p.m. Saturday after an officer working security at a Railroad Street establishment found he had a metal pipe commonly used to smoke marijuana.
- An officer responded to a parking lot in the 400 block of East Pershing Street at 11:35 p.m. Saturday where a Sebring man reported someone within the past three hours that night had scratched his vehicle with an unknown object.
- Brent L. Baddley Jr., 24, 207 Hawley Ave., Salem, was arrested on an active warrant out of the Columbiana County Sheriff's Office for failure to appear after officers observed him in the parking lot of a Railroad Street establishment at 12:06 a.m. Sunday.
- Officers arrested six teens for unruliness following a traffic stop for an equipment violation on South Howard Avenue at 2:09 a.m. Sunday. A 17-year-old Salineville boy; 17-year-old Salem girl; 15-year-old Salem girl; and 16-year-old Lisbon boy were all charged with unruliness. A 16-year-old Leetonia boy and 16-year-old Salem girl were charged with unruliness and delinquency.
- A clerk at Smith Oil reported at 12:34 p.m. Saturday there was a dispute of some kind between patrons in the parking lot with loud name-calling. Police spoke to one of the women, from East Liverpool, who said the other woman who was there had been calling her vulgar names before she left.
- An intoxicated man was reported at 1:11 a.m. Sunday, walking toward a car parked on the south side of Washington Street across from Night Court. The man reportedly fell several times while walking across the street. Police checked the area, but did not find the vehicle.
- Someone reported a person dressed in camouflage standing near state Route 154 attempting to hitchhike at 3:50 a.m. Sunday. Police found a woman at the intersection of state Route 154 and Bluff. She said she was walking from North Lima to the county jail to post bond for her friend. Police gave her a ride to the square downtown and asked her to use the sidewalks until she gets out of town.
- An East Lincoln Way woman listed told police at 2:21 p.m. Sunday she returned from a walk to find someone broke her door in with a large rock and threw food all over the house.