LISBON - In Columbiana County Municipal Court Thursday, Jamie M. Pastore, 25, Union Street, Washingtonville, was fined $280 for public urination, driving under a child support suspension and a head lights violation.
- Julene L. Day, 32, state Route 558, New Waterford, was fined $200 and required 30 hours community service for theft for attempting to leave Turtle Bay Tanning, state Route 45, without paying for a purse which was for sale.
- Jason R. Sanderbeck, 35, state Route 14, North Benton, was fined $200, required 30 hours community service and sentenced to seven days in jail for theft six 40-pound bags of wood pellets from outside Tractor Supply in Salem on Nov. 14.
- Jason E. Cope, Silliman Street, New Waterford, was sentenced to 17 remaining days in jail and fined $500 for eight counts of passing bad checks to the Vittle Village.
- Timothy L. Shaver, 44, Roanoke, Va., was fined $150 for lighted lights required amended from commercial speed.
- Daouda Bassoum, 32, Lakewood, was fined $100 for speeding.
A Feb. 14 pretrial was set for Kory J. Whitman, 20, North Lincoln Avenue, Salem, cited with passing bad checks for a check allegedly written to Aarrow Disposal for $57 on a closed account.
- A Feb. 28 pretrial was set for Garett G. Golladay, 22, U.S. Route 30, Kensington, charged with OVI first offense and failure to control.
- A March 7 pretrial was set for Breanne N. Little, 25, state Route 558, Leetonia, charged with OVI first offense, failure to control and a seat belt violation.
- A March 11 pretrial was set for Joseph J. Huseman, 19, Timber Run Street, New Waterford, charged with misuse of credit cards for allegedly using without permission a debit card belonging to another man at Huntington Bank six times, including five transactions in East Palestine.
- A March 12 pretrial was set for Lance D. Newton, 46, Vincent Lane, Lisbon, cited with violations at a railroad crossing for allegedly crossing the North Market Street tracks in East Palestine while the lights were flashing and the gates coming down.