- Police responded to the 700 block of Arch Street at 1:03 a.m. Sunday and spoke with a mother who was checking on her daughter who had an argument with her boyfriend. The daughter said everything was OK and asked her mother to leave and she did.
- Police patrolling in the 400 block of S. Ellsworth Avenue at 2:45 a.m. observed a large group in front of the business and it appeared two people were preparing to fight. Police monitored the the crowd and most dispersed but two men continued arguing. An officer spoke to them and learned one was assaulted by a mutual friend who left. The man declined to press charges and both were advised to leave since the establishment had closed.
- Three officers responded to the 600 block of E. Euclid Street at 5:01 a.m Sunday for a report of a fight in progress in the area. No address was given and police located women inside a residence who could be seen through an open storm door window. One of them closed the door upon seeing the police cruiser and attempts to have someone come to the door were unsuccessful.
- Michael A. Hamilton, 1007 E. Third St., Salem, was arrested at 4:27 p.m. Saturday for criminal trespassing and taken to the county jail after police received a complaint from a resident in the 400 block of S. Madison Avenue. He had been warned by police before not to return or be charged. He was located in the 900 block of E. State Street and initially denied being at the residence but later admitted to it.
- Police responded to the 900 block of E. State Street at 6:02 p.m. Saturday in responded to an unknown person in a black Neon who left without paying for $10 in gas.
- Police responded to the 200 block of S. Lundy Avenue at 8:40 p.m. where a female juvenile advised that her ex-boyfriend, on whom she has a temporary restraining order on, showed up, called her names, pushed her to the ground and fought with her boyfriend. The juvenile male then left and information was gathered from witnesses. The incident is under investigation and the officers later located the suspect juvenile and took him into custody on an outstanding warrant from Columbiana County.
- Police arrested Stephen T. Vishak, 555 Columbia Street, at 8:52 p.m. Saturday on an outstanding warrant and turned him over to the Columbiana County Sheriff's Office.
Police responded to the 600 block of E. Euclid Street at 10:33 a.m. Saturday where the complainant advised a window on their vehicle was broken while it was parked in the street.
- Police responded to the 600 block of W. Wilson Street at 11:11 a.m. Saturday where the complainant advised of a red steel post placed on the edge of the alleyway and a yard. The complainant struck the post and it damaged a tire. There was no answer at the residence with the post and the report will be sent to the Housing and Zoning office to check the position of the post.
- Police responded to the 400 block of W. 5th Street at 2:21 p.m. Saturday for a complaint of a barking dog and spoke to the owner who said they would take care of it.
- Police responded to the 1300 block of E. State Street at 2:59 .m. Saturday where the complainant said they watch their mother's account and saw five unauthorized $200 withdrawals at a Best Buy in California on it. The complainant was provided with a complaint number.