Heather J. Everhart, 31, West 4th Street, East Liverpool, was westbound on state Route 39 in Washington Township at 9:30 a.m. Wednesday and slid off the right edge of the road over an embankment and came to rest in a group of small bushes and trees.
- Lori M. Lyon, 44, Bolivar, was eastbound on state Route 172 in West Township at 9 p.m. Jan. 4 and went off the left side of the road into a ditch and overturned. She was cited for failure to control.
- Eric E. Vannest, 45, Canton, was westbound on state Route 172 in West Township at 7:20 p.m. Jan. 4 and went off the right side of the road and hit two paper boxes and posts. He was cited for failure to control.
- Anthony James Mars, 17, Kings Court, Leetonia, was westbound on Crestview Road in Fairfield Township at 6 p.m. Jan. 4 and went off the right side into a ditch and an embankment.
- Kayla Ann Pinkerton, 16, Black Alley, Salineville, was northbound on U.S. 30 in Hanover Township at 9:10 p.m. Saturday and went off the right side and hit a guardrail. She was cited for failure to control and taken to Salem Hospital with possible injuries. A passenger, Austin J. Wilson, 16, East Washington Street, Lisbon, was also taken to Salem Hospital with non-incapacitating injuries.
- Taylor Marie Adams, 17, Taylor Avenue, New Waterford, was southbound on Fairfield School Road in Fairfield Township at 4:45 p.m. Jan. 4 and failed to maintain control and went off the left side and hit two mailboxes and a vehicle driven by Maria A. Lacey, 35, Peace Valley Road, New Waterford. Adams was cited for failure to control.
- Douglas A. Tinlin, 69, Lowmiller Road, Minerva, was eastbound on Georgetown Road in Knox Township at 2:55 p.m. Saturday and Andrew J. Wagner, 52, Beloit, was stopped at the stop sign at the Homeworth Road intersection and failed to yield to Tinlin and was struck by Tinlin as he traveled through the intersection. Wagner was cited for right of way.