- A resident of the 2200 block of Oak Street, reported at 10:18 p.m. Wednesday that someone forced entry into his home, but nothing appeared to be missing.
- A man in the 700 block of Granite Avenue reported at 9:56 p.m. Wednesday that a person driving a vehicle nearly struck him while he was walking his dog along the street. He alleged the person flipped him off and drove into the yard toward him, causing him to have to jump out of the way. He said he punched the window of the suspect's vehicle. An officer spoke to the other person who said he was driving on Granite Avenue to take a passenger home when the man spit on his vehicle. Upon his return to the area, he alleged the man was standing in the middle of the road and he said he blew his horn and drove around him, at which time the man struck his window, prompting him to back up and confront him. He admitted he swerved in the man's direction, but had no intention of hitting him. Both acknowledged an ongoing problem since last year over the alleged theft of firewood from the man's property. They were both told to stay away from each other. Information will be sent to the prosecutor for review.
- Police were called to the 500 block of East School Street at 9:27 p.m. Wednesday for a suspicious vehicle parked at a residence with the driver side door partially open. The registered owner was contacted at the residence and said nothing appeared to be missing.
- An intoxicated person was reported in the 1000 block of East State Street Wednesday night. An officer located the person standing next to a pole and assisted the person in getting transportation to his nearby residence and made sure a family member was present.
- Bryan Sattler, of the 600 block of East Fifth Street, reported at 9:11 p.m. Wednesday that an unidentified vehicle struck his legally parked vehicle in the driver side rear corner.
- A parking ticket was issued for a red Dodge parked with the left side to the curb in the 1200 block of East Third Street at 8:34 p.m. Wednesday. Contact was made with the owner to move the vehicle.
- An officer responded to the 600 block of Park Avenue for a report at 8:33 p.m. Wednesday of phone harassment which was connected to an earlier incident at the same property. The suspect was told to refrain from calling the person or charges could result. He said he would not make any more calls. Police had been called there at 4:34 p.m. for a dispute among the household members. No violence had occurred and one of the two people voluntarily left to prevent future problems.
- Police were called for a juvenile problem at 7:23 p.m. Wednesday in the 1200 block of Southeast Boulevard where a female said her siblings were misbehaving. Officers advised both children to keep their distance if they could.
- Police were called at 6:10 p.m. Wednesday to the 1000 block of North Ellsworth Avenue for a report of an intoxicated driver in a red pickup. The vehicle could not be found.
- April Frantz, North Market Street, reported receiving phone threats from her children's father, who lives in Florida but says he is on his way up to see the children. She said he has also threatened her current boyfriend.
- A Fairfield Avenue woman reported at 8:10 a.m. Wednesday her ex was threatening to break into he apartment. Police spoke with the man who advised that he didn't like who she had chosen to watch their child while she was working.
- Corey Stephens, 24, East Park Avenue, was cited for failure to yield following a traffic crash on East Park Avenue at 2:59 p.m. Wednesday.
- A woman reported at 5:54 p.m. Wednesday that while out walking a man walked up to her and exposed himself to her on West Park Avenue.
- A man reported at 6:58 p.m. Wednesday his ex-girlfriend would not stop texting him. Police issued a verbal warning to Stephanie Bruderly for telephone harassment.
- A Terre Verde woman reported at 9:26 p.m. Wednesday her son was playing with the car keys and started the car in the attached garage via remote start and she was unsure how long the car had been running but that the garage door was closed. The woman was instructed to open the garage door and let fresh air in.
- Someone reported at 10:38 p.m. Wednesday Trey Hargroves egged the side of their friend's home on West Park Avenue and threw some at them while they were sitting on the porch.
- A woman reported at 11:44 p.m. Wednesday her neighbor's dog on Lakeview Drive had been barking for 10 to 15 minutes which was out of the ordinary.
GOSHEN POLICE DISTRICT
- Rickey Duncan, 56, Youngstown, was cited for driving under suspension following a traffic stop for no turn signal during an OVI Task Force detail in Youngstown at 12:01 a.m. Sunday.
- Joseph T. Shirilla, 37, Poland, was arrested for operating a vehicle intoxicated following a traffic stop for left of center during an OVI Task Force detail in Youngstown at 1 a.m. Sunday.