Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Facebook | Twitter | Home RSS


December 9, 2012
Salem News

- Firefighters discovered apparent drug paraphernalia while investigating a blaze at 920 W. Wilson St. at 10:14 a.m. Friday. Fire personnel responded to the home after a neighbor reported smoke coming from the eaves. Residents were home at the time, but were unaware of the situation. The fire was found in an attic bedroom and extinguished with water from a tanker. The first floor sustained water damage. While removing contents from the attic bedroom, personnel discovered the paraphernalia in a box near the fire's origin.

- Firefighters responded to 468 Aetna St. at 9:30 a.m. Saturday for a report of smoke coming from a washing machine. Firefighters disconnected the utilities to the machine and determined the smoke to be coming from an overheated motor. There was no fire.



I am looking for:
News, Blogs & Events Web