Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | All Access E-Edition | Home RSS
 
 
 

SALEM FIRE

November 25, 2012
Salem News

- Firefighters responded to 404 Morgan Court at 7:16 p.m. Friday and found light smoke through the residence. The occupant was using a self-cleaning oven and a fire started inside. He canceled the cleaning upon seeing the flames and the electric was disconnected and the stove was carried outside. A thermal imaging camera was used to check the walls for hidden fire and the occupant declined being assisted with ventilating the house. Salem police also responded.

 
 
 

 

I am looking for:
in:
News, Blogs & Events Web