LISBON - In Columbiana County Municipal Court Tuesday a Nov. 15 preliminary hearing was set for Chris Hicks, 28, Erie Street, East Liverpool, charged with trafficking in drugs after reportedly offering to sell a confidential informant heroin and being found with between 50 and 100 doses of the drug.
- Keith R. Trevis, 29, Cherokee Lane, Columbiana, was fined $775, had his license suspended for 180 days, was sentenced to three days in jail and required 40 hours community service for OVI second offense, reckless operation and failure to control.
- Jeff Beadnell 39, Dinch Road, Salineville, was fined $700, had his license suspended for six months and sentenced to three days in jail for OVI first offense and reckless operation.
- David S. Lasky, 45, East Lake Road, Lisbon, was fined $250, sentenced to three days in jail, had his license suspended for 12 months and required 20 hours community service for driving under OVI suspension.
- Donald J. Maker Jr., 26, Struthers, was fined $250 for failure to reinstate a license.
- Amy J. Oates, 34, East Main Street, Salineville, was fined $200, sentenced to two days in jail and required 30 hours community service for obstruction of official business and disorderly conduct while intoxicated. Oates reportedly failed to remain silent so police could investigate a domestic violence complaint and then spit on and banged her head off the cruiser window.
- Michael I. Baker, 19, Calcutta-Smith Ferry Road, East Liverpool, and Mykel J. Simms, 19, Elk Alley, Lisbon, were each fined $200 and required 30 hours community service for criminal mischief amended from unauthorized use of a motor vehicle for running a dozer without permission on the property of Oxford Mining. A criminal trespassing charge was dismissed.
- James R. Baynham, 49, Follansbee, W.Va., was fined $150 for unsafe vehicle amended from speeding.
- Dana John Pouidas, 49, Auburndale, Fla., was fined $150 for unsafe vehicle amended from speeding.
- Timothy R. Boggs, 20, state Route 344, Leetonia, was fined $100 and had his license suspended for 180 days for possession of marijuana.
- Mary S. Bailey, 58, Pinewood Drive, New Waterford, was fined $100 and required 10 hours community service for failure to reinstate a license.
Marvin D. Beavers III, 38, Cleveland, was fined $100 for speeding.
- A Nov. 13 pretrial was set for Danielle D. Littles, 32, Jonesboro, Ga., charged with obstructing official business for allegedly refusing to come out while members of the drug task force, adult parole authority and Salem police came into the home attempting to find him.