- A woman came to the police station at 5:52 a.m. Sunday to ask for an extra watch of a relative's residence due to some problems with an ex-boyfriend.
- Police were called at 3:25 a.m. Sunday to the 500 block of Continental Drive for an unknown noise and upon arrival heard a loud noise coming from one of the buildings. Officers and Salem firefighters checked around and found an outside alarm which activates for a medical emergency in an apartment. The source was located and the alarm was found to be accidental.
- Police were called to the 300 block of West Fifth Street at 1:10 a.m. Sunday in reference to several loud people inside a parked vehicle. Officers checked the area, but did not find the vehicle.
- A woman in the 1000 block of East Sixth Street reported at 11:49 p.m. that her boyfriend was intoxicated and causing problems at her residence. A family member of the boyfriend gave him a ride home.
- A woman who resides on Fourth Street spoke with officers at 3:56 p.m. Saturday in the 1800 block of East State Street and reported she lost her wallet and cell phone and believes they were left in a local cab. She was told her options.
- A woman located a business check card in the ATM at a local bank and brought the card to the police station at 2:52 p.m. Saturday.
- A woman who resides in the 700 block of Prospect Street came to the police station at 11:47 a.m. Saturday to report items were taken from her residence. She believes they were taken by a family member.
- A woman from Dublin came to the police station at 10:27 a.m. Saturday with copies of four checks totaling $1,243 which she had not written. The checks appear to be on her and her father's bank account. Her father resides in Salem. The bank told her to file a police report and the bank was investigating. She was told by an officer that she also needs to contact the bank and police department in the jurisdiction where she lives.
- An officer at 9:49 a.m. Saturday issued a 48-hour notice on a vehicle in the 100 block of West Third Street and also chalked a tire. The owner of the vehicle called back later to advise the vehicle was being driven every day. The owner reported they moved the vehicle to the other side of the street.
- A woman in the 1100 block of East Third Street reported Saturday that she filed for a separation from her husband and he voluntarily left the residence, but he's been calling and harassing her. She said she has full custody of their child and he told her when she goes to work, he's going to come and take their child.
- Tawnya Macvain reported at 7 p.m. Saturday the mother of a child she was a guardian over refused to return the child to her. Police told the two women to abide by the court order that is in place.