- James Kristopher Harris, 36, Steubenville Pike, Hammondsville, was southbound on Stookesberry Road just north of state Route 45 at 1:43 p.m. Oct. 3 when he reportedly fell asleep, crossed the roadway and struck a guardrail.
- Mark Douglas, Sunset Drive, Wellsville, reported at 10:35 a.m. Monday he was at his girlfriend's mother's home on Sunset Drive, Wellsville, and the mother had crack and paraphernalia out on the coffee table. She was reportedly smoking it while his pregnant girlfriend and her 4-year-old son were there. He argued with his girlfriend's mother about her smoking drugs around them and then became concerned the mother would kick his girlfriend out. Deputies explained the mother would have to go through the eviction process.
- Ken Floor of Crestview High School reported at 6:23 a.m. Monday sometime over the weekend someone entered two of the school buses and took the two-way radios.
- Joshua Jackson, Old Irondale Road, Wellsville, reported at 7:54 p.m. Monday he was assaulted by his girlfriend's stepfather while trying to carry a table out the door. The stepfather reportedly shoved the table into him. He did not want to pursue charges, just to be allowed to leave with his girlfriend's belongings.
- Cathy Lester, Quay Road, Negley, reported at 4:25 p.m. Monday sometime overnight the window to her son's truck was broken while sitting in the driveway.
- A vehicle was reported stopped in the roadway on Bowman Road near Homeworth Road with a man behind the wheel at 2:08 a.m. Sunday. As deputies approached the caller reported the vehicle began to roll slowly westbound.
Deputies found the pickup sitting in a yard on Bowman Road with several ruts in the yard and a telephone pole which appeared to have been struck. A man was found lying on the ground next to the driver's side of the vehicle. Adam Blackwood, 23, West Calla Road, Salem, was finally awakened after about eight minutes of trying by deputies. He was charged with OVI and failure to control.