- Police arrested Brandon W. Pasco, 7441 Spillway Road, Lisbon, at 12:39 p.m. Thursday after he responded to a call to come on an indictment for rape and gross sexual imposition from Stark County. He was turned over to Stark County deputies.
- Police responded to the 1000 block of West State Street at 1:11 p.m. Thursday for a report of a combative male patient who did not see the doctor as soon as he thought he should have. Police stood by while he and friends left the building.
- Police received information on station at 11 a.m. Thursday that a few students had yet to show up at the school this year. Information was gathered.
- Police responded to the 300 block of Newgarden Avenue at 10:08 a.m. Thursday where people were reported to be trespassing in a vacant residence. The front door was secure and police were unable to locate anyone.
- Police responded to the 900 block of Benton Road for a single vehicle accident at 8:04 a.m. Thursday where Daniel Bertsch of Atwater was eastbound on state Route 14 when he was stung by a bee about two miles west of of Allen Road. He suffered an allergic reaction and lost control and went off the left side of the road striking a ditch. He was taken to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries and his vehicle sustained damage to the entire right side.
- Police responded to the 2300 block of Southeast Boulevard at 7:17 a.m. Thursday where the complainant advised a family member may have entered her apartment illegally and taken items from the medicine cabinet. The person may have a key.
- At 12:59 a.m. Thursday police located a man under a blanket in the 400 block of South Lundy Avenue. He said he had a conflict with his girlfriend's stepfather and was not allowed inside. He was advised to leave the area.
A North Cross Street woman reported at 10:53 a.m. Wednesday a company doing gas line work parked their truck and trailer in front of her home and the truck has not been moved even though she asked them to have it moved. The woman and the company reached an agreement before police arrived at the home.
- James C. Kittle, 44, state route 267, East Liverpool, was stopped on state Route 14 at 11:13 a.m. Wednesday and waiting on a vehicle to turn into the Dodge dealership when his vehicle was rear-ended by William E. Goodall, 17, West Calla Road, Canfield. Goodall was cited for assured clear distance ahead.
- Someone reported at 2:58 p.m. Wednesday two men were fighting on Lisbon Street near the underpass. Police spoke with the men who said they knew each other and were not fighting.
- A man reported at 4 p.m. Wednesday a black Jeep at 4 Wheel Drive Hardware has expired plates and drives back and forth from Pennsylvania. Police checked the plates and found they were not expired.
- A South Elm Street woman reported at 4:33 p.m. Wednesday a cat had a litter of kittens in her back yard and she can't let her dog out. Police contacted some trappers to have the cat and kittens removed from the property.
- A woman reported at 9:29 p.m. Wednesday a reckless driver was on state Route 14 coming into the city. Police checked the area but did not see anyone make any traffic violations.