- A woman in the 300 block of North Ellsworth Avenue reported at 11:30 a.m. Monday that someone removed a piece of jewelry from her residence. She planned to check local pawn shops.
- A caller reported at 9:38 a.m. Monday that someone took his wife's two credit/debt cards in the past couple of days. The two accounts were accessed in Mahoning County.
A man from the 300 block of North Broadway Avenue reported at 2:29 a.m. Monday that he and his live-in girlfriend were arguing and she made him leave and wouldn't let him gather his property. He was taken to the residence, but she wasn't there. He was told to contact an attorney regarding his property.
- City police were called at 1:40 a.m. Monday to the 1700 block of Hearthside Drive to assist Perry Township Police with a domestic. The male half of the incident was taken into custody by Perry Township for domestic violence and began to resist arrest and had to be taken to the ground.
- A barking dog was reported at 1:11 a.m. Monday at Madison Avenue and Bentley Drive. The owner was contacted.
- A woman in the 400 block of Penn Avenue reported at 11:36 p.m. Sunday that someone pushed a cement goose statue off of her porch.
- Police were called for criminal trespass at 10:38 p.m. Sunday in the 200 block of Park Avenue where a man reported his brother entered his residence uninvited. He left before police arrived.
- Police were called at 8:51 p.m. Sunday to the 400 block of Aetna Street for a domestic. A father was disciplining his juvenile daughter for being unruly and her boyfriend initiated an altercation with the father. He left before police arrived. Police had been called to the residence earlier for an unruly juvenile, with a 14-year-old girl told she had to abide by her parents' rules.
- An officer on patrol at 6:29 p.m. Sunday saw graffiti on one of the buildings at Kelley Park.
- A caller at 6:21 p.m. Sunday reported criminal damage to the men's restroom at Centennial Park. The restroom stall was broken.
- A caller at 6:07 p.m. Sunday reported juveniles throwing rocks at vehicles in the lot of a business in the 500 block of Prospect Street. The juveniles denied it, but an officer spoke to the owner and learned the juveniles broke the headlight out of a car and threw several rocks at other vehicles. The case will be referred to the juvenile officer.
- A Mound Street man reported at 5:40 p.m. Sunday that he was getting harassing and threatening phone calls from a telemarketer who yelled at him and made threatening statements after calling his phone several times.
- Police were called at 5:34 p.m. Sunday to the 400 block of West Pershing Street for a neighbor dispute. The people involved were told to stay away from each other.
- A man at 4:34 p.m. Sunday told police he found a set of keys in the door of a vehicle on the sale lot of a dealership in the 900 block of West State Street. An officer took possession of the keys and secured the vehicle.
- A domestic was reported at 4:28 p.m. Sunday in the 2200 block of East State Street. There was an argument, but no signs of violence. Both sides parted ways for the evening.
- A suspicious vehicle was reported at 3:48 p.m. Sunday in the 100 block of West Eighth Street. The occupants said they were just talking, but agreed to leave to avoid any problems.
- Police were called at 3:44 p.m. Sunday to the 400 block of Broadway where they recovered a discarded hypodermic needle and syringe from a yard. The items were disposed of.
- A woman in the 300 block of Broadway Avenue reported at 3:33 p.m. Sunday that a female has been calling and harassing her. The person was contacted and told about the complaint.
- An officer was called at 1:05 p.m. Sunday to the area of Maple and Morris for glass in the road. A resident had already cleaned it up, but told the officer two juveniles had thrown a bottle in the road.
- Police were called at 2:49 p.m. Sunday to the 1100 block of East State Street for an alleged assault. One male adult was taken to Salem Community Hospital, with the incident under investigation.
- A caller reported a male was riding on a dirt bike with a small child at the western end of Maple and Washington streets at 4:15 p.m. Friday.
-A caller reported following a possibly drunken motorist driving a dark Ford Ranger on Washington Street at 9:27 p.m. Friday. Police followed the pickup truck for a while and there was no indication the driver was drunk.
- A caller complained about loud music coming from a residence on East Chestnut Street at 1:13 p.m. Saturday. An officer told the people to keep the music down.
- A East Lincoln Way man reported Saturday there was illegal activity occurring on his bank account.
- A report was received Saturday evening of a boy hitting golf balls next to the Greenway Trail, and the caller was worried an errant shot might strike someone using the trail.
- The Ohio Highway Patrol called at 4 a.m. Monday to report recovering what is believed to be a stolen Hummer H3 found stuck in a field on Thomas Road.
- Gavin J. McLaughlin, 26, Andora Road, East Rochester, was cited for leaving his vehicle unattended after it rolled backwards out of the Circle K parking lot, across North Market Street and striking a fence. This occurred at 3:22 a.m. Monday.
- Police assisted the Highway Patrol with a traffic stop at 1 a.m. Saturday that led to the arrest of Garold V. Shank, Rogers, who had a warrant through the county sheriff.
- A woman reported at 1:56 p.m. Saturday there was not a handicap sign in the parking lot at the Park Court Apartments. Police told the woman to give the manager more time to put the sign up.
- A man reported at 7 p.m. Saturday a man wearing a dark green windbreaker jacket was trying all the doors at the concessions stands at Firestone Park. Police found the man who said he was just checking to make sure they were locked. He was warned not to do it again.
Police responded to a noise complaint in the area of Terre Verde Avenue at 11:50 p.m. Saturday.
- Jet-O-Chem, Wardingly Drive, reported at 12:15 p.m. Friday an employee left in a distraught manner after being let go.
- Dollar General reported at 1 p.m. Saturday a woman stole a child's red plastic lawn chair from the front display at the store.
- A woman reported at 5:12 p.m. Saturday there was a suspicious black four-door vehicle parked on Terre Verde Avenue for 10 minutes with a man seated inside. Police spoke with the man who was from Pennsylvania and worked for Comcast Xfinity. There were no problems.
- A North Main Street man reported at 6:50 p.m. Saturday his soon-to-be ex-wife who has a protection order on him drove into his driveway and then left.
- Police responded to a report of a domestic involving a juvenile on South West Street at 8:17 p.m. Saturday.
- Audrey Stenstrop, 31, Canton, was cited for driving under suspension and speeding following a traffic stop on North Main Street at 1:50 a.m. Sunday.
- A woman reported at 2:26 p.m. Sunday someone stole her son's bike from in front of their home sometime over the weekend.
- A 17-year-old male was arrested for assault at 4:33 p.m. Sunday after he allegedly attacked a 17-year-old female at a friend's house in the area of Chestnut Alley and South Vine Street.
- Michael A. Riley, 405 Sleepy Hollow Drive, Leetonia, was arrested at 5:01 p.m. March 23 on an active warrant out of the Columbiana County Sheriff's Office for assault.
- An officer responded to a suspicious vehicle in the 300 block of Waddell Street at 7:05 p.m. March 23.
- An officer responded to a suspicious vehicle in the Mennonite Church parking lot at 10:02 p.m. March 23.
- A Pearl Street resident reported on station at 4:17 p.m. March 27 that someone had used his name to obtain a credit card.
- An officer responded to a possible burglary in the 300 block of Walnut Street at 6:15 p.m. Friday.
- An officer investigated a complaint about a man causing problems inside the Eagles at 11:42 p.m. Saturday.
- A Ridge Street resident reported the theft of a BMX bicycle from the residence at 2:52 p.m. Sunday.